PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL*.com: Belichick the best GM in NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the asterisk, I would’ve flipped sh!t had one not been placed.

Dimetroff, Kiem, Elway should be lower.

Loomis, Telesco should be higher.

Dimetroff, Kiem, Elway should be lower.

Loomis, Telesco should be higher.
I think they did a good job knocking Elway several ranks lower, though. Seems like people are finally recognizing that he’s overrated as a GM due to landing Peyton early on in his tenure.

Awful thread title.

@PatsFanInVa How long have you been working in the media field? This was expert clickbaiting.

@Wheelman I'm taking that as a compliment even from these cranky ****ers here... I work in an allied field I guess, but was never explicitly taught to construct clickbait. I'm old, and we used to call that a "joke."

Time to fire him and move on :eek::D:confused:

they do and you'll need more than 9 freakin' lives ....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

they do and you'll need more than 9 freakin' lives ....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
No way Sammy could be quick enough to escape Joker’s wrath

No way Sammy could be quick enough to escape Joker’s wrath

Sammy will be fine, if he's been following my rigorous offseason regimen...

turkey-coma.gif

I think they did a good job knocking Elway several ranks lower, though. Seems like people are finally recognizing that he’s overrated as a GM due to landing Peyton early on in his tenure.

Yea he walked into a GM role where the team had a juggernaut defense and then Manning became a free agent, they had no quarterback and cap space. Don’t exactly have to be a Mensa student to figure all of that out

I don’t think he sucks as a GM or anything, but holy cow people were worshipping him as messiah or something for doing obvious moves

Just like Grigson getting lauded as this super genius GM for drafting Andrew Luck with the 1st pick. A Sea Otter could have made that pick, he pretty much sucked with every other pick he used after that

Yea he walked into a GM role where the team had a juggernaut defense and then Manning became a free agent, they had no quarterback and cap space. Don’t exactly have to be a Mensa student to figure all of that out

I don’t think he sucks as a GM or anything, but holy cow people were worshipping him as messiah or something for doing obvious moves

Just like Grigson getting lauded as this super genius GM for drafting Andrew Luck with the 1st pick. A Sea Otter could have made that pick, he pretty much sucked with every other pick he used after that
Grigson was an absolute fraud in terms of appearing competent. I’m glad people finally came to their senses about him being a bum at his job.

The writer is also a Patriots fan.

A Sea Otter could have made that pick, he pretty much sucked with every other pick he used after that

Eric Cartman in the 25th Century, represent!

BB imo is a so so GM as far as talent evaluation but has a great mastery of understanding value and gaming the system.

He consistently wins trades regardless of what the draft value chart says and rarely doesn't get good value when he trades a player away.

He also doesn't over value certain positions.

BB does right by his team and his system which is a winning formula. Unorthodox to many, but he wins a lot and I’ll take that considering he doesn’t get to make top 10 picks like some of these other guys. 25-32 just about every single year.

Eric Cartman in the 25th Century, represent!

PatsFanInVa has always challenged me with his intellect, no idea who Eric Cartman was and now I know, not sure if the revelation good or bad... must admit have never watched South Park, am I missing anything??..

eric-cartman.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back