Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• 49ers all the way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Want the Niners, but the Rams will win

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Want the Rams, but the Niners pull off an upset

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go Rams

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • RLKAG and JG went on IR

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When was the last time a team won a conference championship title despite their QB play? The 49ers will likely have to do it tonight. Heck, they did it the last time they were in the NFCCG.

49ers have to go to Lance next year.

Enough is enough.

They are an elite QB away from being a legit SB threat.

Everything clicking for the Rams so far. Hope they choke too

When was the last time a team won a conference championship title despite their QB play? The 49ers will likely have to do it tonight. Heck, they did it the last time they were in the NFCCG.
Honestly Joe Burrow may very well be a better QB right now than both of these QB's.

But it's a question of the OL and if their D can contain Rams.

Rams full of talent. Maybe their ‘we love athletes, we hate draft picks’ will finally pay off.

I'd like to see Jimmy win a title but tbh I kind of don't care who wins it all that much, now that KC is eliminated it's all roses from here.

Rams are cursed against the 49ers.

Don't care who wins the SB now.

Rams? Yay I guess. I mean you gotta give props to their organization for making huge moves. Don't care either way. But whether you like them or hate them. You gotta respect what they did.

49ers? I respect the Patriots more. So I don't wanna see 49ers tie them in SB wins.

Bengals? Meh. They beat us. But I'll be the first to say it would be the story of the 2021 season.

Honestly Joe Burrow may very well be a better QB right now than both of these QB's.

But it's a question of the OL and if their D can contain Rams.

Burrow is definitely better than Garoppolo. It is closer with Stafford. You can make an argument for Stafford over Burrow.

These are two very bad QB's right now.

Very bad.

Stafford may cost LA a SB

Watching Cooper Kupp tear it up makes me mad that we suck so badly at drafting WR talent.

He was a 3rd round pick in the 2017 draft. But hey we got studs like Antonio Garcia and Derek Rivers instead... OOPS, nevermind those guys SUCKED. Garcia is already out of the league and Rivers has 16 career tackles. OOF.

Cant say I am jealous of any QB's I am seeing this playoff season . But I wouldnt mind having Kelce and Hill

Wow what a cheap shot on Stafford no5 called, Warner did the same thing to Beckham in the first series.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back