PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
That miracle game last week really ruined this team, huh?

Walk off wins in the playoffs apparently ruin every team. Teams are 0-5 with an average margin of loss of 23 points and it's looking very well that might be the case here.

Just for the record walk-off wins are with no time left on the clock. Something like the Music City Miracle wasn't because there was time left.

Im just saying that is what will be talked about...I dont agree that the Eagles defense is better than the Jags but that is what will be said....promise....watch the idiots on TV.

Im just saying that is what will be talked about...I dont agree that the Eagles defense is better than the Jags but that is what will be said....promise....watch the idiots on TV.
Ah ok, I re-read the post and see what you were saying now.

Two quarters ago I was reading how Case Keenum was an under rated franchise QB and would be tough with homefield. Now suddenly the Eagles are the 72 Dolphins.

Everyone chill, in August we'd have laughed with this route to the SB.

It's pretty annoying how there's usually an objective choice of who to root for (in this case, the Eagles) yet since they are now actually winning, people are suddenly acting as if they are the scarier match up....in Minnesota's stadium.

I dont think either of these teams can come back from 17 down....

True but boy it would be nice to avoid falling behind for once. My heart can't take it. Eagles would be an interesting matchup . At least foles's not much of a runner but he can sling it.

It's pretty annoying how there's usually an objective choice of who to root for (in this case, the Eagles) yet since they are now actually winning, people are suddenly acting as if they are the scarier match up....in Minnesota's stadium.
Eagles are by far the best matchup for us. Weak linebackers and corners

True but boy it would be nice to avoid falling behind for once. My heart can't take it. Eagles would be an interesting matchup . At least foles's not much of a runner but he can sling it.
He’s slinging it because his guys have been wide open a ton

Vikings defense is falling apart. If they lose they really need to stop complaining about the lack of respect their defense receives. On the flip side, if their defense brings them back into the game, then I'll be impressed.

Lol at them not adjusting to the slants. Bill licking his chops

The Vikings look dreadful. Pathetic performance from them.

Foles looks like a superstar without Rhodes or Sendejo on the field. I wouldn't count on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down