PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, that heat ain't easy to run in. Dunno if you ever heard of hashing (running and drinking club), but my friend and I ran with the NOLA hashers few times when we were down there. Brutal ass heat.
Oh that's a cool running club man, nice , :) oh yeah its crazy humidity and heat, remember when we used to play in Tiger stadium my dad said before the Dome was built the football players could only play 3 quarter at most and always at least one visiting team player would faint and brought to hospital, the Dome was needed lol

Eagles look great right now

Both of these QBs survived Jeff Fisher's coaching. Whoever loses should keep their head held high.
Would the Titans lose all of their fan base had they brought him back?

so who do we want to win? or does it change when each team makes a good play?
I'm hoping to avoid all the craziness about the Vikings being the first team to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium. If they get by the Eagles somehow there will be way too much hype about that, makes me worry about crazy bounces and such. Besides, Eagles are my childhood team, grew up across the river from Philly, so I'd like to see them in the Super Bowl.

If Philly actually wins the SB, does somebody give Foles another starting gig?
Even if they don’t....Broncos, Jets, Redskins, Browns, there’s a handful of unsettled or uncommitted QB situations around the league. He’s probably not anyone’s first choice, but there’s jobs to be had.

We gonna need to listen to weeks of Foles > Brady now ?!? Haha.

Foles playing for a new contract this offseason right now

We gonna need to listen to weeks of Foles > Brady now ?!? Haha.

It's going to be 2 weeks of the Boston/Felger led media complaining that this isn't a good Super Bowl match up and asking fans if they would prefer "a tougher team"

We have such a pathetic talking head culture here, worse than anywhere in the country

Loved seeing Blount sprint to the Falcons end zone last February to celebrate with James White after he scored.

I miss that guy.

I miss these.

20160918142749.0.gif

This is a really really good Eagles team....dont sleep on them...I know the Pats wont.

Ok now I want Min. Not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye