PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will have to figure out how to stop Blount if we make the Super Bowl. The more I think about it the more I want the Vikings.
I don’t want to have to deal with the hornet’s nest that would be playing in the Vikings home city and stadium. That, and the fact that their defense is insane are the reasons why Id rather play PHI.

Wouldn’t be as concerned with stopping Blount as I would be Ajayi, that’s for sure.

you know, he has never lost a Superbowl.
I always thought of Blount as the good luck charm. I remember those days before Blount when we just couldn’t run for 1 yard on 3rd and 1. Wish B.B. had kept him.

About to enjoy a BLT w/ Avocado on Jalapeno Cheese bread while calmly watching a football game. How about you, my dudes?
Gonna roast this bone, block the wind for me.

Remember- the Vikings defense is garbage on the road compared to at home

I'm thinking out loud here as I'm watching the game: How much could Blount help Philly D in a potential superbowl matchup?

A guy whos been in the Pats system for 3-4 years sounds like he could help a lot?

That idiot Vikes QB/Team better wake up, stop looking so smug, and realize they won because of a sucky D that blew the game in a fluke again for the 4th playoff. He and vikes are getting beat by a lesser team, and if Eagle goes to SB , which I like :), T%B had #6 easy

Eagles had a lot of INTs this season but only middle of the road in sacks and below the Vikings in terms of passing yards allowed and opposing QBs.

They are #1 against the run but the Vikings were #2 so makes no difference.

I think the Vikings defense is quite a bit better thanks to their pass rush. Have no idea why they have not adjusted to the onslaught of slants.

I don’t want to have to deal with the hornet’s nest that would be playing in the Vikings home city and stadium. That, and the fact that their defense is insane are the reasons why Id rather play PHI.

Wouldn’t be as concerned with stopping Blount as I would be Ajayi, that’s for sure.
You have a good point regarding the home field advantage but that defense is not looking all that good right now.

Remember- the Vikings defense is garbage on the road compared to at home

The thing with Minnesota is they are at their best when leading. Get them down, completely different story. I never thought they were some unstoppable juggernaut. They've been bailed out by their D all season. Now, we are seeing the real Keenum.

Iggles oline is very good but our non stop motor pass rush is probably going to be just as effective against either team.

Eagles won’t really get to Tom with the way the oline and Brady are playing. Won’t be able to run the ball but can eat their corners lunch

The thing with Minnesota is they are at their best when leading. Get them down, completely different story. I never thought they were some unstoppable juggernaut. They've been bailed out by their D all season. Now, we are seeing the real Keenum.

A lot of teams play well with a lead...

Blount had 31 yards and a lost fumble last SB and is in no way better than the RB we just faced.

Still surprised Ivory was inactive, always had good games versus the Pats...

I'm thinking out loud here as I'm watching the game: How much could Blount help Philly D in a potential superbowl matchup?

A guy whos been in the Pats system for 3-4 years sounds like he could help a lot?

Wouldn't be as helpful as Belichick would be to the Pats offense about Jim Schwartz's defense.

I am really not particularly impressed with the Vikings so far. I thought they would be an even nastier defense than the Jaguars but so far they are giving away many plays..

The Eagles look similarly vulnerable if you get it out quick enough for their pass rush not to become a factor..

So we’re just going to pretend that Keenum doesn’t look like McLovin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back