PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly runs the andy reid style crossing patttern laden offense. Not sure if its the good fit for our defense

I want both teams to batter each other into submission and hope the winner comes out softened up for us.

Not much to seperate these two teams on the face of it for the Pats.
Eagles O and D lines are pretty good.
Vikings D better as a whole.

The Pats have played some really great teams in the Super Bowl.

I get the sense these teams are a notch below that. Could be wrong.

Nick doles is actually pretty good. Not sure I want philly anymore :)

I think without a freak Brady hand injury and with a healthy Gronk we win today's game by 2 scores and I don't see anything from these two teams that makes me think differently.

Man I would love a nice, cushiony SB win for once in our lives. In fact our easiest SB win was against the Eagles so let's just root for the Eagles.

I think without a freak Brady hand injury and with a healthy Gronk we win today's game by 2 scores and I don't see anything from these two teams that makes me think differently.

Man I would love a nice, cushiony SB win for once in our lives. In fact our easiest SB win was against the Eagles so let's just root for the Eagles.

Yep. There wasn't one point in that SB, I felt they'd lose. Not one. The others? Wasn't that confident.

Our offense was stagnant. I thought Mcdaniels's playcalling was bad. You have to challenge those corners.

Blount force trauma

Blount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes