PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next man up: DE Odrick vists Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was his release in Jacksonville injury or performance related. Always looked good against us for Miami.

@mike_e_kaye: Former #Jaguars DE Jared Odrick visited the #Patriots this week and passed a physical.

Hmm, wasn't he a player that interested the Patriots during his draft year? Possibly a cheaper alternative at DT.

He was released, as well, which means he won't count against the compensatory formula.

Projected possible new Pats reclamation project .
Good read on Odrick from Hill.
Should Patriots be interested in former Dolphins and Jaguars DT Jared Odrick?

a week ago also on our Draft board:
2017 NE FA market & targets

"He spends his time off in Canada, which he says he prefers because America is a “gun culture” that was “built on the backs of slaves.”"

Oh brother!:rolleyes:

It's just weird to hear "big tough" football players spouting the same fruity liberal rhetoric my crazy old moonbat aunt spouts at Thanksgiving dinner.

I would really like this signing. He's disruptor upfront.

Sign the beast!

Love it. BB is like the (more successful) Calipari of the NFL. He masters the "one & dones". But this guy isn't as old as some, so it might not be a one year deal. BB picked up Hogan for more than a year - and we all love him for it now.

"He spends his time off in Canada, which he says he prefers because America is a “gun culture” that was “built on the backs of slaves.”"

Oh brother!:rolleyes:

It's just weird to hear "big tough" football players spouting the same fruity liberal rhetoric my crazy old moonbat aunt spouts at Thanksgiving dinner.

Wow I didn't realize he was like that! I'm a Penn State season ticket holder and he was such a force there. Always in the backfield and always creating havoc. He didn't have dreads then either. It's crazy how people can change in such a short amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes