PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Section Now Available: PatsFans.com LinkSpace

@Ian regarding the LinkSpace notifications - the little red (1) that pops up when someone leaves a comment - its is a persistent little bugger... You have to manually click on the button to get rid of the notice... kinda like the issue a while back with the board notification stuff

for reference - this button
mP9JiTY.jpg

Reactions: Ian
@Ian regarding the LinkSpace notifications - the little red (1) that pops up when someone leaves a comment - its is a persistent little bugger... You have to manually click on the button to get rid of the notice... kinda like the issue a while back with the board notification stuff

for reference - this button
mP9JiTY.jpg
Yes, I set it up the same way for the sake of making it consistent, just have to hit it to clear them to mark them seen/unseen. Although a script will run periodically to clear those so they don't build up.

So it looks like with YouTube, you have to add a time string to the link adding the number of seconds. So for example, it would be 60x7 + 15. It's basically &t=435s that you just need to add to the URL. I think you actually did that (the s was missing at the end) but it's ignoring it on the embed. I'll keep digging into this.
Duh! ;-)

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back