PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New guy could really use some help

Pats#1NJfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Well I have been a Patriots fan ever since I was a kid. Love watching the games and now enjoy watching them with my kids. Heres the problem I am a Lieutenant in a local fire department here in New Jersey and we are attempting to pick a fire department team. I am surrounded by Eagles and Cowgirl fans. The Chief set up a poll on our website on the lower right hand side and I am having a tough time beating out the eagles and cowboys so if you guys and gals could help a fellow fan out it would be greatly appreciated. here is the link, post up if you do vote and you can vote more than once for some reason if you want. Thanks in advance.
DOWNE TWP. FIRE/RESCUE CO. NO. 1 STATION 39 - Visitor Poll Results

George Robertson
pats#1njfan

Well I have been a Patriots fan ever since I was a kid. Love watching the games and now enjoy watching them with my kids. Heres the problem I am a Lieutenant in a local fire department here in New Jersey and we are attempting to pick a fire department team. I am surrounded by Eagles and Cowgirl fans. The Chief set up a poll on our website on the lower right hand side and I am having a tough time beating out the eagles and cowboys so if you guys and gals could help a fellow fan out it would be greatly appreciated. here is the link, post up if you do vote and you can vote more than once for some reason if you want. Thanks in advance.
DOWNE TWP. FIRE/RESCUE CO. NO. 1 STATION 39 - Visitor Poll Results

George Robertson
pats#1njfan
FYI for anybody wanting to vote: you may need to scroll all the way to the right, as well as scroll down to see the poll.

You may be in a real uphill battle considering where you are located - Eagles have a big lead right now - but good luck!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back