PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT New Forum - Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are likely hitting the “quote” button instead of. “reply.” also, there is a delete button for any drafts.

Getting it with both reply and quote. I believe delete removes a post...not the pasted text.

Getting it with both reply and quote. I believe delete removes a post...not the pasted text.
That might be something that goes away with the next version (the draft text staying in the box). Haven't messed with it yet, but I believe that might be the case.

Good morning!
Definitely do NOT include a political forum is my only suggestion!:cool:;)

Because you’d be on it 24x7, talking from your soapbox about how political discussion is a waste of time.

When creating a poll, the Ray Lewis option should be automatically included.

- Reducing the size of signature lines. As much as I love some sig lines...the bigger ones with GIF's or pictures just make me scroll more.

Upvote for that. I have had signatures disabled now for a long while because of ridiculously large pics in them.

On occasion I accidentally hit the reply button and the text is now in all threads I visit. Usually I backspace to get rid of it and if there is a lot...it’s kind of a pain. I suppose it could help those typing up long posts as well if they want to remove it.

How about a “Clear” button that removes that text in that field ?
I fat finger everything.:crying:

Yeah he threw a temper tantrum when his posts got deleted like it was a national tragedy that his precious words were lost and then he burned it all down in a rage and called the mods a buncha names.

Something seems up with him, guy has become less and less chill as he's aged. Roid rage/testosterone therapy maybe?

I hope he finds his center and comes back.

He has been a bit quick to go to high volume irritation lately. Could be the distancing, which is starting to wear a lot of folks thin. He also got married just a few months ago, right? Plus, he lives in Florida.

He's always been a reasonable guy to me when given the chance. I bet he's still reading this. What could bait him out? What would be irresistible to him? I mean, he's gotta miss us terribly, right?

These are larger in the next version - FYI :D

Bigger thumbs? Not necessarily the appendage most of us would have chosen but...alrighty then, let's give it a go.

There's only one needed upgrade:
Only people who agree with me 100% of the time should be members.
Permanently ban everyone else.
There'd be nothing but intelligent, witty and well- informed discussion 24/7.

Upvote for that. I have had signatures disabled now for a long while because of ridiculously large pics in them.

This sig is the best.
pats.png

On occasion I accidentally hit the reply button and the text is now in all threads I visit. Usually I backspace to get rid of it and if there is a lot...it’s kind of a pain. I suppose it could help those typing up long posts as well if they want to remove it.

How about a “Clear” button that removes that text in that field ?

Yes please.

More cow bell!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Flags, let us show how diverse we're all are. Put flags somewhere in the profile

also, make a mod. Dont question it, just do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing