PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW FEATURE: Mobile Twitter Feed

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I spent some time over the last few days working on adding the Twitter feed for mobile and it's now working. You can now open up a window that will allow you to scroll through all the recent player/media tweets, and they'll automatically load new ones as you reach the bottom when you scroll.

The icon to open it (when you're on mobile or lower resolution screens) is here:

1603286681574.png

That will open up a slide-out window with the feed:

e4xvj_QWy-TwIPF9iIrnTCYUwCs1LI25xXYpsg6rKcp6DxxYtf0H5zUi5Vd-g-5s6GCGJEMLgCVz7boKbAhqtJ44OY8yWwjDO2TcDrb8XKnhHmEFIGca4iuph6FzcrOpomOr4eMyJwg

If you want to customize your list, you can do so here:

The feed updates every 6 minutes and I've updated the player list and added all the current players on the roster last night and will probably continue to tweak this over the next couple of days as some of the media guys have moved around, but go ahead and try it out :)

Reactions: PP2
I had cleared out some unneeded code and it reset the development mode, which had it back to being viewable to only me.

However, it should be live now. Try it out and tell me what you think. ;)

Quick update, this now appears on Desktop as well and it also automatically continues loading when you scroll, so it makes it a little easier to browse compared to the default one.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back