PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT New Feature: Censor Filter Toggle

Not terribly freaking useful to me personally.

but nice to know we continue to be the avant garde of football boards.

1-2questions:
1. are the censored words individually tailorable? (Also, If so how does someone who doesn’t want to see those words type them in? :evil:)
2. how is the foreign language recognition (for example, Scheisse, piesen, fick, Mötze, Schwanzlutscher, Wichser, Titten)

asking for a friend.
Oooohhh….

Now I want to see if I can filter “Alabama, Bama, Roll Tide, Marry + Sister, Newports, Jim Beam, Lord Saban, Jets, Yankees, Breer, Juju, and unsweet tea”.

Don’t need to see any of that ****.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Imagine being offended by the language others use.

That's embarrassing.

Sorry you have to put up with all that nonsense.
Imagine that some people aren't offended by the unnecessary foul language.

It's not nonsense, everybody's different. The cool thing is the fact that I was able to figure it out, which solves the issue for everybody.

I've always tried to make it where people could control their experiences here, and it also helps deal with some additional issues we've had. At the same time, digging into this one indirectly helped me with something else I was working on, so it worked out just fine. :cool:
I appreciate it, but will probably need further instructions.

Load of bollix lol

Imagine that some people aren't offended by the unnecessary foul language.

It says way more about you than the one using the language that it literally conjures a a emotion over someone using the word ****.

I stand by my take. I don't have to like what people say but I'm not out here being a thread Nazi cause someone used some harmless words that trigger me.

It says way more about you than the one using the language that it literally conjures a a emotion over someone using the word ****.

I stand by my take. I don't have to like what people say but I'm not out here being a thread Nazi cause someone used some harmless words that trigger me.
That was sort of the intention here when I first made the change - now it just covers the other side where people can toggle it at their own discretion.

This isn't exclusive to here by any means - other areas actually have a similar function (other major communities, video game chats, etc.), so it's just an additional tool people can use if they so choose.

That was sort of the intention here when I first made the change - now it just covers the other side where people can toggle it at their own discretion.

This isn't exclusive to here by any means - other areas actually have a similar function (other major communities, video game chats, etc.), so it's just an additional tool people can use if they so choose.

No I definitely agree with you. Its a good addition to add but I just don't understand why anyone would be offended by foul language in that way.

To each their own.

Growing up in Mass and Maine then joining the Army I simply see cuss words as adjectives.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back