PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England at Denver AFCCG pre game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's close they'll keep him in but if it gets put of hand they'll put osweiller in.
Yes. I f they are in a situation where they have to go long to climb back into the game they will need Osweiler's arm not PeH-GH-ton's ints.

Well the Pats right now are a more balanced team and I hope for a win, but I never take playoff games for granted. Both teams got here for a reason.

I don't expect the weathe to be a factor tomorrow here in Denver.

Great weather today....mid to high 50's and tomorrow local forcast goes like this The Bronco game should be dry at kickoff with temperatures in the mid 40s; however there is a chance we may see some rain. By the second half, temperatures will fall in to the mid to upper 30s with a mix of rain and snow developing. The precipitation will not be heavy, but be sure to pack some wet weather gear if you are heading to the game.

A reminder from earlier in the season:

nfltweet-jpg.jpg
That's because they already knew the one QB who would be playing. The graphic kept Big Ben, Pay-me-a-ton and Luck in there to avoid dissing them while having 4 NFC QBs on it.

So, it is OK by them for the Patriots' flight to land right on that #18 and put tire marks on it. Seems they would not want any hint of something landing on Manning for this game.
PS - for those that want to know, the runway number designates the compass heading of the runway. #8 means 80 degrees on the compass. (-;

I keep hearing people talking about Denver going dime heavy and even 7 DBs and they act like Belichick won't be ready for it. If they try it I expect them to go up tempo and bring in the extra OL to pound the smaller defense. I also think we may see more of Bolden running the ball this week.

From the hourly weather forecast, it looks like it's going to be in the high 40s and no rain until late in the 4th Quarter.

And over here we've got....snow. And lot's of it.....ugh.

I keep hearing people talking about Denver going dime heavy and even 7 DBs and they act like Belichick won't be ready for it. If they try it I expect them to go up tempo and bring in the extra OL to pound the smaller defense. I also think we may see more of Bolden running the ball this week.

the key to the game for them will be the broncos interior D line. if the pats inside linemen can do an effective job on malik jackson, williams and wolfe then the game swings big time in favor of NE. I feel like we an handle miller and ware.

Last edited:
From the hourly weather forecast, it looks like it's going to be in the high 40s and no rain until late in the 4th Quarter.

And over here we've got....snow. And lot's of it.....ugh.

And a bunch of assholes here actually wanted to play in Denver.

the key to the game for them will be the broncos interior line. if the pats inside linemen can do an effective job on malik jackson, williams and wolfe then the game swings big time in favor of NE. I feel like we an handle miller and ware.

Yeah, I remember last game Wolfe gave our interior line real problems. We must get those guys blocked, to give Tom a clean passing lane.

I didn't want them to go to Denver, but don't you think rain will be a problem for Manning and his mallards?

Yeah I don't know why anyone would prefer to play an away game over a home game.

Thing is, this team would be home if they had taken care of business in the regular season. Couldn't finish off Denver the first time around, laid a complete egg against a crappy Eagles teams, fell asleep on the road in NJ against the Jets and didn't even bother to show up in Miami.

Not that I'm saying they wanted to play on the road, but I honestly don't think Bill cared. It was clear, especially during the Dolphins game, that after the loss in Denver he was going to focus on health rather than seeding for the rest of the season, and boy did he ever stick to his guns...for better or worse.

Hopefully we finish the job tomorrow and all this becomes a moot point.

I didn't want them to go to Denver, but don't you think rain will be a problem for Manning and his mallards?

I'm not talking about the Denver weather, I'm talking about the Foxboro weather and how awesome it would have been to play in the snow.

Yeah, I remember last game Wolfe gave our interior line real problems. We must get those guys blocked, to give Tom a clean passing lane.

This is one of the the biggest offensive keys, handling the interior line push and A gap blitzes, along with avoiding turnovers.

Isn't this the same team that had players scared to come to NE last year? Can't remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back