PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 6/6: Daily Team Notebook & NFL Notes

I don't believe that Harry could make a successful transition to TE: yeah he's ok at hitting men who aren't looking at him; but he might soil himself if he had to actually look a DE or OLB in the face...

As for Assyassy & Keene, that entire ****ing sequence of moves had Disaster written all over them the instant that Nike put his paw on the Return button after receiving the Stare of Destiny from Little Nicky, a look that only dogs (& Bob McNair apparently) can understand... One can even make an argument that what happened there is the main reason why we can't sign somebody like Trey Flowers, or even our lousy ****ing draft picks...

Yeah if forced to choose between being burned at the stake (Phatt Matt) or having my head chopped-off (the Worst WRs Coach of 2019), I would also choose Phatt Matt to call plays because, as Curley told Moe & Larry, a hot steak is better than a cold chop... I think Patricia himself would agree...

Imagine how long it would take Bill to reach Shula if the LOLphins & J-E-T-E had actual, you know, competent leadership... Dam but I would love to see another melt-down/regime change/re-build take place for both of those franchises... **** Shula, **** Mercury Morris, and **** the entire 1972 LOLphins to Hell; and that Right Soon...

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back