PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Final Patriots 53-Man Roster Projection

I cannot even contemplate a roster in which their 2nd-year, 4th-round HalfBack was thrown-away in exchange for rancid garbage just so they could make room for... Ty ****ing Montgomery.

**** this front office. What an(other) absolutely astonishing waste of precious draft resources.

I cannot even contemplate a roster in which their 2nd-year, 4th-round HalfBack was thrown-away in exchange for rancid garbage just so they could make room for... Ty ****ing Montgomery.

**** this front office. What an(other) absolutely astonishing waste of precious draft resources.
My guess would be this was a Obrein call.
Maybe Strong struggled with pass protection?
Or the offense was too complicated for him?
Or they really valued Wheatley?
Zeke and Rhamondre are going to have 90 percent of the carries.
I loved the Strong pick but I’m not losing sleep over this one.

My guess would be this was a Obrein call.
Maybe Strong struggled with pass protection?
Or the offense was too complicated for him?
Or they really valued Wheatley?
Zeke and Rhamondre are going to have 90 percent of the carries.
I loved the Strong pick but I’m not losing sleep over this one.
If they cut Taylor, they will lack elusive shifty explosive RBs. Their running game will be predictable OT sledgehammer plays.

Strong is not good.

Blame the pick they made. He was a bad pick.

But hey, they took a flyer on a guy with astonishing speed, but he has no wiggle, and he constantly takes the wrong gap.

A waste of a 4th rounder? Yes. But really now, why keep him around?

If they cut Taylor, they will lack elusive shifty explosive RBs. Their running game will be predictable OT sledgehammer plays.

Stevenson and Elliot are not predictable. Elliot's explosion is gone, but both guys are versatile. Taylor can not run between the tackles and is undersized on the blitz pickup. Stevenson is a lot more explosive than Taylor.

Wtf has Ty Montgomery ever done in the nfl. Guy is the epitome of a jag at the simplest position to find cheap talent. I don’t get it

Taylor sucks and I can't see him blocking anybody effectively against those Fronts we are going to face early on.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back