PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE trades for WR/KR Patterson !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patterson has a knack for finding the end zone

Just remember that..he scores a lot of touchdowns

Sometimes I like to forget and think that people here have generally reasoned takes but then free agency comes along and every mediocrity the Patriots acquire is dreamed up as a superstar in waiting by dozens of posters

I'm the wait and see type, but if I had to choose I'd take the over-the-top support over the same level of criticism. plus, in this particular case we're talking about an established player who has played pretty well.

Patterson has a knack for finding the end zone

Just remember that..he scores a lot of touchdowns

7 receiving TDs in 5 years.. I am not sure what your definition of lots of touchdowns is but I can tell you this is definitely not mine.

I would love if we can somehow make him work as an h-back in addition to his ST duties..

Great kick return weapon. Not sure if he makes the regular wide receiver corps unless he learns to run patriot style routes overnight, and that's a difficult ask for ANY pro wide receiver.

7 receiving TDs in 5 years.. I am not sure what your definition of lots of touchdowns is but I can tell you this is definitely not mine.

I would love if we can somehow make him work as an h-back in addition to his ST duties..
I think he meant 18TDs in 5 years which is ok for a gadget guy/KR

That ****in sucks. I would've told Moe Howard in Oakland that if they didn't want to part with either 185 or 192, then give me TWO of their four 6th-round comps, or piss off.

But Bill blinked. Typical.

This response is the equivalent of burning your office down because the espresso machine is out of creamer.

That ****in sucks. I would've told Moe Howard in Oakland that if they didn't want to part with either 185 or 192, then give me TWO of their four 6th-round comps, or piss off.

But Bill blinked. Typical.

Lol

So what if we didn't have it 10 days ago? Bill still got bent over.

Ten days ago ...

No 5th-rounder
#205 (6th)
No 7th-rounder

NOW ...

No 5th-rounder
#210 (6th)
#219 (7th)
+
Danny Shelton
Jason McCourty
Cordarelle Patterson

Cost = what could be the #96 pick in 2019 (possibly leaving the Pats with the #97 & #98 comp picks).

So, over the past ten days, BB turned one of three future 3rd-rounders into three players for this season, and traded the #205 for the #210 and #219.

Forest versus trees.

This response is the equivalent of burning your office down because the espresso machine is out of creamer.

While I think Captain has veered a little too far onto the Eeyore path in recent days, I do have to say this:

If I can't have milk/cream with my tea (not a coffee drinker), I'm fine with torching the joint. Sometimes you just have to draw a line.

While I think Captain has veered a little too far onto the Eeyore path in recent days, I do have to say this:

If I can't have milk/cream with my tea (not a coffee drinker), I'm fine with torching the joint. Sometimes you just have to draw a line.

As a facilities manager, I believe you. Any coffee related problem immediately becomes priority one to prevent revolt.

As a facilities manager, I believe you. Any coffee related problem immediately becomes priority one to prevent revolt.

Jesus you are Public Enemy #1 when that goes down....

Afganistan is safer.

That's hazerdous duty right there.

I said touchdowns...doesn’t matter where or how they came from....he score touchdowns from anywhere on the field. 18 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back