PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE@TB . PRE-GAME thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Brady can hit Allen in the hands so that we can legitimately complain about Allen's hands of stone. :D

yep, sometimes you have to force old Tommy to give it to the new guy right..

in his sleep he's still throwing to #11..;)

Gronk is out for the game. He has a thigh contusion. This guy's act is so old.
I understand that Gronk has been injured, but "act is so old" ? Seems a bit much. I LOVE his act as a transcendent player who is arguably top 3 all time at his position... he blocks, he runs, he catches... the guy is gold.

Last edited:
i guess these would be the inactives then..

Burkhead (i), Rowe (i), Roberts (i), Gronk (i) Branch, Croston, ?Slater/Waddle

oops, spoke too soon Elandon the Undying not out yet

Sounds like if game was sunday you would probably see him.

Maybe BB doesn't think gronk is needed and not willing to risk further injury. Are there any starters in the Tampa secondary playing tonight?

Gronk is out for the game. He has a thigh contusion. This guy's act is so old.

What act? The part where he's the best player to ever play his position, or the part where because that position is so physically demanding and because he plays it at such a high level, he's frequently injured as a result?

When he's having trouble walking in 30 years, maybe then you'll acknowledge that this weird, demanding entitlement you're expressing was a bit uncalled for?

Last edited:
Why the f### did he travel?

Maybe, just maybe, they thought his injury would heal enough overnight, but when they actually checked it out today it hadn't. Just spitballing.......

Last edited:
I don't want a shootout. I want this defense to finally show what they're capable off. They need to show up tonight and have a feeling they will.
Don't raise your hopes too high. I'm not trying to be a pessimist here. I still think we win but it will be a high scoring game. The defensive problems are very significant and have been trouble some for several weeks now. Expecting a turn around on a Thursday Night game feels a bit unrealistic.

Hope they wow me and I'm proven wrong.

Burt on pregame coverage ****ting all over Gilmore.

'Gilmore was overrated by everyone' 'Nobody in Buffalo is surprised by Gilmore's gaff's.

Really Burt? Nobody?
Bert2.jpg

Is Gronkowski seriously out dude?

Goddamnit man this is unreal

Marshall "awesomest player of all time" Faulk : "blah blah blah what IF they had kept Jones & Collins & ..."

2014 champions. 2016 champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday