PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Season Opener: Heat @ Celtics

People who predicted the Heat to go 73-9 and beat the Bulls record now only have 8 more losses to give.

People who predicted the Heat to go 73-9 and beat the Bulls record now only have 8 more losses to give.

I thought they would be good, and I still do, but 73-9 is absolutely ******ed. That said, don't get too ahead of yourself about writing the demise of this Heat team. It's only the first game of the season.

Watching Shaq shot Free throws is commical. I think i could do just as good and i really Suck.

Heat pull it to within ten points... then leave Ray Allen alone again on the three point line. :ugh:

What's the over/under on the amount of points that Pierce pours in after a brisk jog out of the locker room? :D

Last edited:
LeBron's heating up. If Wade could do the same it might become a game. Doubtful, but a guy can hope.

Six point game going into the fourth.

Four point game suddenly becomes a nine point game. I can tell that Pierce is in a huge amount of pain with that "back injury".

Congrats on your first win, Celtics fans. This game was realistically over in the first quarter. At least I saw some good things at the offensive end from my team after the half, but it's too little too late.

As a side note, I like the rest of your team but I really hate Big Baby. What a fat piece of **** he is. :cool:

Last edited:
The celtics really seem to wanna choke this game away.:mad:They have led througout.

Wat happened with Pierce's back?

Stick a fork in it ... now we can get down to the real season.

Congrats on your first win, Celtics fans. This game was realistically over in the first quarter. At least I saw some good things at the offensive end from my team after the half, but it's too little too late.

As a side note, I like the rest of your team but I really hate Big Baby. What a fat piece of **** he is. :cool:

Big baby is the man ... you don't be talking crap about Shrek now. ;)

Stick a fork in it ... now we can get down to the real season.

Same here. Excited to see what the Heat can do with some actual practice time togethe under their belts. Celtics look really good as usual. Midseason form already. See you guys again in 16 days. :cool:

New Big 3, meet the old Big 3! Sorry, foos.

this was over before it started. The Celtics took the foot off the gas in the 4th...or it would have been embarasing. When the Heat learn to play as a team, they will live up to the hype. Right now, they have no idenity. Also, no one can stop Rondo, absolutely no one.

Good start to the season

15 >3. Nice win to start the campaign. I can only assume the Heat will get better as the season progresses and the team finds chemistry.

The Celtics defense is going to be scary good when Perkins returns (assuming they all remain healthy).

15 >3. Nice win to start the campaign. I can only assume the Heat will get better as the season progresses and the team finds chemistry.

The Celtics defense is going to be scary good when Perkins returns (assuming they all remain healthy).
West's return will help, as well. I thought the Celtics' defense, except for a couple of brief lapses, tonight was better than anything since '07/'08.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back