Discussion in 'Boston Celtics Fan Forum' started by sb1, Jun 3, 2020.
Sources: NBA to approve plan for 22-team return
Let's hope that the Cs don't get anal raped by this format like the Bruins did.
And I wonder what if any effect this will have on the Memphis pick...
As long as the Celtics don't blow it as badly as they did last year, I'm fine with whatever results they get. I don't think they are good enough to beat the Bucks or the Lakers. I am extremely confident that at least Kemba won't blow it the way Kyrie did last year.
I think the team still needs Jaylen Brown to take another big step forward next year. The team needs him to be the second-best player after Tatum, can't have Kemba as the second-best player on the team and expect to win a championship.
Kemba is fine as the 2d best player. What the celts need are a modern big and some bench scoring. Wannamaker, Grant Williams, Robert Williams and Romeo all have to come up bigger next season. You can't compete having one of the worse offensive benches, you can certainly compete with Kemba as the #2.
Flash is right: Kemba Walker as your 2nd-best player isn't good enough to win #17 (should be #21)...Danny should've traded for Andre Drummond at the deadline last year...Speaking of Danny, you can blame him & his lousy drafts (except for Time Lord) for our sh!tty depth...
- The Celts are now in the bubble where there were 2 positive tests out of 322 people....good news. This just might work after all
- Shut down Kemba until the last 2-3 games of the initial 8 game series. We need him in the playoffs.
- No home court advantage means we don't care about seeding, only about who we will face.
- Please god...can we avoid Philly in round 1 at least?
- I hope Oladipo doesn't play too.
- Jayson Tatum should give Lloyd's of London a call about purchasing some insurance, IMO.
- I think Time Lord is ready to kick ass....(fingers crossed)
- I hope Hayward's wife gives birth at a good time....(e.g. when we are up 3-1 in round 2 or something like that)
Kemba's knee is becoming a serious issue. I was really hoping that he'd be good after a few months off but he is still feeling sore. His contract might become an untradeable albatross if the knee issue persists, especially since he is a poor defender.
Danny Ainge's attempts at a superstar have been extremely unlucky. We lost Gordon Hayward's prime years to a broken ankle. The Kyrie trade ended up being a huge bust because he is an idiot. AD didn't want to play in Boston. Al Horford was supposed to lure KD to Boston but that failed as well. Now Kemba might have a bum knee going forward. I feel bad for Ainge and the Celtics organization.
Looks like we'll be seeing how good or not-so-good our PG depth is with Smart, Wanamaker & Tremont Street Waters (whom I like)...
And tonight the Greek Dud, with the NBA in his pocket helped defeat the Celtics.
But the league isn’t fixed is it? Nah...
Worst ref calling I have seen in a while. And it has been a while.
What a disgrace.
the league has been fixed ever since the ping pong ball gave Ewing to the Knicks. Farce
Separate names with a comma.