PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NBA Draft - Trades - Free Agents

Irony.jpg

You have got to be a Philly fan. Have to be. Reddick, Harris and Butler scared me more than Horford, Harris and Richardson. As it should be clear to anyone.

Everyone has points except for Yabu and Elmore ...

You have got to be a Philly fan. Have to be. Reddick, Harris and Butler scared me more than Horford, Harris and Richardson. As it should be clear to anyone.

On my NBA 'hate' list, the 76ers trail only the Lakers. I just try not to let my preferences color my analytical judgment. You, on the other hand, let your preferences be determinative of your analytical judgment.

Posted earlier, but worth posting again, in light of the Leonard decision.

Suns are planning to buyout the partially guaranteed contract of Kyle Korver, league sources tell ESPN. Lakers, Sixers and Bucks are frontrunners to sign Korver once he clears waivers, sources said.

On my NBA 'hate' list, the 76ers trail only the Lakers. I just try not to let my preferences color my analytical judgment. You, on the other hand, let your preferences be determinative of your analytical judgment.

No. I have seen enough of Philly to know they aren’t the end all be all. At this point the Cs and Philly are about even. How the season plays out will obviously determine things. Does Embiid hold up? How about Horford? Can Simmons have some semblance of a shot? Will Tatum take a leap? Brown? Any of the rookies make a big impact? Hayward's health?

You seem to think Philly is this great team. They may be but nobody can say that right now. Nobody.

Timelord is afraid of the basket ... not a good look.

I LOVE Bron Bron and AD at summer league. They ain’t winning anything take it all in now fellas.

Watched a little of Summer League today:

- Tacko Falls is very raw.....and I don't see his feet being quick enough for defending guys...but 7'6" is 7'6".

- I liked what I saw from Grant Williams...but the man is a bit under sized....hoping he will be like Barkley who played BIGGER than his size.

No. I have seen enough of Philly to know they aren’t the end all be all. At this point the Cs and Philly are about even.

And here you've made my point for me.

- Tacko Falls is very raw.....and I don't see his feet being quick enough for defending guys...but 7'6" is 7'6".

- I liked what I saw from Grant Williams...but the man is a bit under sized....hoping he will be like Barkley who played BIGGER than his size.

Williams is bigger than draymond green

No. I have seen enough of Philly to know they aren’t the end all be all. At this point the Cs and Philly are about even. How the season plays out will obviously determine things. Does Embiid hold up? How about Horford? Can Simmons have some semblance of a shot? Will Tatum take a leap? Brown? Any of the rookies make a big impact? Hayward's health?

You seem to think Philly is this great team. They may be but nobody can say that right now. Nobody.
Philly is not a great team but they and the C’s are not “about even” at all.

If Kawhi brings Clippers a ring and eventually wins a 4th ring later, will he have any votes for GOAT?

He is plenty fast enough in my opinion. I saw a ton of potential with him in the pick and roll. Soooo many lobs for easy baskets are there for the taking. Also, you saw how he alters shots. I will take some floaters that are outside normal shot parameters any day.

Philly is not a great team but they and the C’s are not “about even” at all.

The only player I would exchange as of right now is Embiid, and thats not even a sure thing. I question his fitness level at times, and his ability to get rattled. I also worry about his health as well. Anyone else on the teams is a wash. I don’t want to hear about Ben “I can’t shoot” Simmons. I used to think he was the new J. Kidd, but Kidd could shoot. Simmons is allergic to shooting. He hasn't attempted a 3. In the modern NBA. Yeah..

So the last player is Horfie. Horfie of 3 years ago? Yeah I’d say he is better and I’d take him. Horfie now? Nah, I’ll run it with Kanter, Timelord and Tacko. Tacko specifically will drive Embiid nuts.

For this season, as it stands now it is Bucks, then Sixers/Cs along with a
3 or 4 others as a cut below. Oladipo is coming off a major injury and we saw Hayward a shell of himself last season. Same for Dipo. Otherwise I would put them in the same category.

Timelord is afraid of the basket ... not a good look.

Perhaps it's because he has no shot, so he doesn't have a fall back.

I watched the game just now, and I think that it was a perfect sort of first game, in that there were some good things and some bad from the players, and that many of the bad things were teaching moments rather than long-term limitations. Just a few notes: And I saw more out of Fall than I thought I would.

But Yabu is going to be skating on some pretty thin ice, if he can't put things together than what he did tonight.

Perhaps it's because he has no shot, so he doesn't have a fall back.

I watched the game just now, and I think that it was a perfect sort of first game, in that there were some good things and some bad from the players, and that many of the bad things were teaching moments rather than long-term limitations. Just a few notes: And I saw more out of Fall than I thought I would.

But Yabu is going to be skating on some pretty thin ice, if he can't put things together than what he did tonight.

I had forgotten all about Fall after the tourney. He held his own against Zion. After he went undrafted (I wanted Bol Bol) I was hoping they would get him. He is smart, and is obviously working hard. He runs very well and they didn't need to just run a zone with him. Bulpett wants them to sign him so thats a sign he is on the roster.

My absolute green team pie in the sky never gonna happen thought: he will be better than Zion.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back