Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
You can tell so much from a 10 second video, pretty amazin.....

There's no way that's Harry. Look at all the separation this guy's got.
charlie sheen applause GIF

Somehow a more accurate film review than anything Chatham has put up...

Somehow a more accurate film review than anything Chatham has put up...

The analysis/critiof the first play is legit but the 2nd and third are absurd.

2nd play: Gets blown up on (another) Cam hospital pass and that is an example of Harry not having “strong hands” or “being physical” like he was in college. Why doesn’t he show the two similar hospital passes that Harry somehow hung onto last year, despite taking head shots?

3rd play: Cam throws a pass behind his right ear with WAY too much velocity and that is an example of him “not making tough catches”?

There are plenty of good examples that could’ve been used from the past two years if you want to make an IG post criticizing Harry’s play. This guy clearly did not put any effort into his analysis of the player.

The analysis/critiof the first play is legit but the 2nd and third are absurd.

2nd play: Gets blown up on (another) Cam hospital pass and that is an example of Harry not having “strong hands” or “being physical” like he was in college. Why doesn’t he show the two similar hospital passes that Harry somehow hung onto last year, despite taking head shots?

3rd play: Cam throws a pass behind his right ear with WAY too much velocity and that is an example of him “not making tough catches”?

There are plenty of good examples that could’ve been used from the past two years if you want to make an IG post criticizing Harry’s play. This guy clearly did not put any effort into his analysis of the player.
The third play should have absolutely been a catch by any pro-caliber WR. He was late in reacting and alligator armed it even though he was in zero danger of getting lit up.

What sucks is the guy can run block... if he could show ANY pass catching ability, he would be an asset and could potentially create some kind of mismatch. C'mon N'Keal, at best, this is probably your last year to figure something out (pending the Julio Jones situation).

If he couldn't do anything with TFB and Cam (who made KELVIN BENJAMIN a 1000yd receiver... twice!) at QB, he's hopeless.

BTW "C'mon N'Keal" is a pretty brilliant phrase, if I do say so myself.

If he couldn't do anything with TFB and Cam (who made KELVIN BENJAMIN a 1000yd receiver... twice!) at QB, he's hopeless.

BTW "C'mon N'Keal" is a pretty brilliant phrase, if I do say so myself.

Jakobi Meyers says hi.

Also, are you intentionally ignoring the fact that Cam 2021 was not close to Cam 2015-2018 just to bolster your argument or is that just willful ignorance.

Jakobi Meyers says hi.

Also, are you intentionally ignoring the fact that Cam 2021 was not close to Cam 2015-2018 just to bolster your argument or is that just willful ignorance.
Meyers nearly, or did, double up Harry in targets, receptions, and yards in spite of only being a starter for one game to Harry’s 5. Hell, Meyers’ 2019 numbers (save touchdowns) were also better than Harry’s 2020 numbers.

Interesting to read that Benjamin is becoming a full-time TE, which some have also suggested for Harry

what is really weird is bb has switched players positions in the past. Not sure why he won’t do it with Harry!
I don’t even think he’d be able to make the team as a TE at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes