PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N’Keal Harry Requests Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he was good. I simply said it was very tough to judge him based upon what we, as fans saw of him. He missed most of his first training camp and over 1/2 of his rookie year with an injury. Then didn't click with Brady, which is a common theme among rookie wr's. Then missed his second training camp because of covid and was paired up with probably the worst throwing qb in the league. Any wr on the Patriots last year gets a pass from me on last year's performance.

You really need to learn, and follow, the first rule of holes.

Passing on Metcalf & Brown doesn’t move me; passing on Scary Terry is the aggravating part.

so now he wants out before training camp...when everyone was expecting him to be cut before the end of training camp. is he trying to prevent the negative press of a cut by getting another team to invest in him, hence keeping him around for a while?

so now he wants out before training camp...when everyone was expecting him to be cut before the end of training camp. is he trying to prevent the negative press of a cut by getting another team to invest in him, hence keeping him around for a while?

It's probably more about getting onto another team while he still has some time to catch up on a new offense. He's certainly not coming in a week before the first regular season game and winning a job purely through athleticism.

Yeah, trade him if you can get anything at all. I wasn’t thinking he was going to make the team. If you get no offers, bring him to camp. It’s not like there are too many decent players on our WR depth chart. There’s still a chance he can develop and become of some value…

For the best. Clearly whatever is going on here isn't working for him. Maybe a different system will play to his strengths better. And it be good for the Pats to get any value they can for him this year. Best thing for everyone really.

If Bill can get anything respectable in a trade for a guy he would have cut anyway in a month I'll take back all the things I said about his GM'ing in the last few years.

But his interviews tho....

If Bill can get anything respectable in a trade for a guy he would have cut anyway in a month I'll take back all the things I said about his GM'ing in the last few years.
Yea according to Miguel's tweet a trade for a bag of peanuts would be the best outcome as at least they would receive a credit to the 2022 cap for Harry's salary if another sucka were to pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back