PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N’Keal Harry Requests Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe how bad we messed that pick up.
To think of all the receivers that went after.
My God.
Only Belichick could butcher that and still keep his job if it was any other GM he’d be on the chopping block.

I can’t believe how bad we messed that pick up.
To think of all the receivers that went after.
My God.
Only Belichick could butcher that and still keep his job if it was any other GM he’d be on the chopping block.

Any GM who misses on the 32nd overall pick is probably safe because they just built a Super Bowl winning team.

Translation: "Hey, maybe you don't have to cut me and my first round contract, let's find another way!"
Joe Biden Bingo GIF by GIPHY News

Has to be the worst first round pick in the Belichick era. If we get anything close to a mid rounder just consider it a win and move on.

As recently as this morning I was holding out a sliver of foolish hope that he'd finally turn the corner, but now he can get right the **** out. Good riddance to a lazy player.

Come on Bill hold out for top value...

1625600322259.png

This is not surprising. Harry must know he is on the outside looking in at a roster spot. He can't play STs. He can't get open as well as Nelson, Jakobi and Kendrick and all 3 are ahead of him. 2 TEs will play ahead of him. Maybe Asiasi and Jakob will be ahead of him in snaps. He isn't robbing Gunner of a spot as he can't play STs.

The agent is trying to help direct his client to a preferred destination as opposed to getting cut at the end of camp.

The agent is actually a criminal defense attorney. Strange.

I never said he was good. I simply said it was very tough to judge him based upon what we, as fans saw of him. He missed most of his first training camp and over 1/2 of his rookie year with an injury. Then didn't click with Brady, which is a common theme among rookie wr's. Then missed his second training camp because of covid and was paired up with probably the worst throwing qb in the league. Any wr on the Patriots last year gets a pass from me on last year's performance.

"Rookie year was a wash. Last year was Covid, new QB. This was his first real offseason. Nothing is set in stone with this team. He had a chance to win a spot. WR is wide open."

From Bedard

As recently as this morning I was holding out a sliver of foolish hope that he'd finally turn the corner, but now he can get right the **** out. Good riddance to a lazy player.
Reading between the lines with some of the talk around Harry over the last couple years it seemed that he didn't care enough and blamed his issues on others. I think it was last year he apparently pulled himself out of a drill with a minor injury when the offense was in the red zone. I think McDaniels made some comments that could be interpreted as Harry needs to step it up. Then there was Harry's trainer blaming Cam and now this nonsense from his agent. Harry just comes across as a guy who thinks the world owes him and thinks he is a much better player than he really is.

"Rookie year was a wash. Last year was Covid, new QB. This was his first real offseason. Nothing is set in stone with this team. He had a chance to win a spot. WR is wide open."

From Bedard
I really don't know what team Bedard is following. The Patriots or the Raiders?

Patriots measure and value players who overcome obstacles and adversity and perform.

He hasn't done any of that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore