PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myra Kraft, dragon lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The " so called Belichick and Kraft feud is becoming somewhat alarming

You know what? This is a male dominated football board...
Ah, good point. It is okay to insult women because most of us are guys. Gee, that ought to make an excellent defense in sexual harrassment cases in the workplace. I wonder why no one has ever used it?

Player private life has nothing to do with fathering children or relationships with women (which don't spin out of control). That is your spin, not mine. Which you applied, just so you could call it bilge.

It has to do with fighting, public drunkenness, DUI, weapons, drugs, domestic abuse, fathering and abandoning children, or not paying for them and all the other stuff that falls under behavior detrimental to the team.

Doesn't even have to have the law involved or the law deciding to prosecute, just has to become messy and public. If you will recall Bledsoe was nearly KO'd for the Mosh-Pit incident, even though there were no charges.

Then you are in a no win situation with a tarnished HC, because you will have the perception that the rules are different for different people -- end of the spirit of 'Team'.

What those situations you listed have to do with a divorce suit mystifies me. Many owners, HCs, players and NFL employees have gotten divorced. Why is this such a big deal...except in your mind? Because gossip columnists reported it? What evidence is there that the Krafts are even remotely concerned about that issue? <crickets>

FYI - Parcells' divorce was widely reported.
Just didn't spawn 73 threads on this forum.

You know what? This is a male dominated football board...
You are correct but remember there are still somen on this site and we should respect them.

that said if they are offended they should speak up, if not then you are free to spread your vile filth -

as I have said still new here but just want to respect the chicks out there

Ah, good point. It is okay to insult women because most of us are guys. Gee, that ought to make an excellent defense in sexual harrassment cases in the workplace. I wonder why no one has ever used it?

Oh, please...lighten the f**k up with your litigious approach to everything...

You ever been in a pub or a tailgate in a parking lot talking football & life with the boys?

Quit being so politically correct and just learn to live and let live, will ya?

Why does everyone feel like it is their job to tell everyone else how they are supposed to live and act?

That's exactly Myra Kraft's problem...

Are you calling me a 'girly mon'?

I called you nothing...

Just leave me alone...

I'm so sick of answering to self-righteous politically correct people...

You are correct but remember there are still somen on this site and we should respect them.

that said if they are offended they should speak up, if not then you are free to spread your vile filth -

as I have said still new here but just want to respect the chicks out there

I totally respect "the chicks", especially if they are football fans...

But using the word b i t c h is to describe Myra Kraft is just "accuracy in reporting"! LOL!

And saying someone "blows the guy who writes the checks" is a saying as old as "What in Sam Hill?"

It is an off-color description if the boss' wife...

Damn, do I gotta explain everything around here?!?!?!?

I called you nothing...

Just leave me alone...

I'm so sick of answering to self-righteous politically correct people...

You post, you deal with the consequences.
Stop your whining.

I totally respect "the chicks", especially if they are football fans...

But using the word b i t c h is to describe Myra Kraft is just "accuracy in reporting"! LOL!

And saying someone "blows the guy who writes the checks" is a saying as old as "What in Sam Hill?"

It is an off-color description if the boss' wife...

Damn, do I gotta explain everything around here?!?!?!?
diggin1.jpg

Keep digging buddy! You'll find what you're looking for!

What those situations you listed have to do with a divorce suit mystifies me. Many owners, HCs, players and NFL employees have gotten divorced. Why is this such a big deal...except in your mind? Because gossip columnists reported it? What evidence is there that the Krafts are even remotely concerned about that issue? <crickets>

FYI - Parcells' divorce was widely reported.
Just didn't spawn 73 threads on this forum.

The situations are linked because they are all about bringing shame, and dishonor to the Pats in a public manner. If there had been no publicitiy no problem. If BB is the victim no problem, but if he is in fact an active participent then he has no moral authority to discipline players who may also do the same thing (shame and dishonor thing, not the specific involvement with a divorce thing). The Pats as a team can't say to them that they have high standards of how they should live and conduct themselves off the field.

If its minor then the Krafts may be able to get away with giving him a reprimand and a fine. But if it gets even more lurid with names and dates, acts, and the supposed amounts he gave the wife, then it gets harder and harder for them to ignore.

In many ways it is a perception vs reality thing, but when you set yourself up as the moral authority as the Pats have, then you can't just sweep your own issues under the rug. If the Pats were like the Bengals and didn't care what you did off the field, it wouldn't be an issue, but that isn't how they run the business.

I understand your reasoning but I say it's too long a stretch linking the disparate activities together under shame and dishonor. And I say NO WAY the Krafts repremand and/or fine BB over this tempest in a teapot.

You post, you deal with the consequences.
Stop your whining.

I ain't whining...

I just y'all would quit trying to turn this board into some kind of docile forum...

Fandom by definition is emotional and fanatical...

Squashing Christian Peter (a frindge DL) is one thing, but axeing a three time super bowl winning coach is another. Besides Peter was a violent abuser, that is why Myra had a problem with it, frankly I am glad she did. There is nothing wrong with having some standards for those you intend to pay lots of money and represent your family buisiness.
There is no way the Krafts would can the coach because of some alledged relationship troubles.

I thought Peter was an Offensive lineman from Nebraska...might be wrong there, tho!

:rofl:

Armen aka Spaz!

shirtsleeve:

By the way, while we're in this whole politically correct discussion on what is and what is not offensive to women, I have to tell you how much I love your "I support single moms" graphic next to your name with the image of a stripper sliding down a lip pole!

Nice...

shirtsleeve:

By the way, while we're in this whole politically correct discussion on what is and what is not offensive to women, I have to tell you how much I love your "I support single moms" graphic next to your name with the image of a stripper sliding down a lip pole!

Nice...

There you go again
The correct term is 'exotic dancer'

shirtsleeve:

Nice...

Way before political correctness there were standards of manners, class and respect.

I assume your parents taught you these things and you've forgotten.

I think that spreading the rumor about Myra is nasty and low class.

BUT

If you think that BB's situation has no impact on the team and his standing then you are kidding yourselves.

BB MAY have brought himself and the team into disrepute with this incident. If there is nothing to BB's involvement and the husband is just trying to throw stones to better his position in the divorce, then BB is a victim and no harm no foul to the Pats, and BB can sue for defamation or slander or something.

Myra Kraft seems to be enormously influential on the issues of morals and personal behavior of players, and we can guess coaches as well. If she doesn't want Belichick's contract renewed because of improper personal behavior, the odds are high that it won't be renewed. The most likely place for Belichick to end up is with the Giants.

Myra Kraft seems to be enormously influential on the issues of morals and personal behavior of players, and we can guess coaches as well. If she doesn't want Belichick's contract renewed because of improper personal behavior, the odds are high that it won't be renewed. The most likely place for Belichick to end up is with the Giants.

Belichick's contract has already been "renewed", they just choose not to tell us exactly when it happened and for just how long it was extended. Bob Kraft is on record as recently as the last month in saying that any effort to portray 2006 as the final year of BB's contractual obligation to this team would be a mis-statement of the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back