Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This sort of crap (from PFT), if true, bugs the hell out of me: " ... the Patriots (as we hear it) are more inclined to let coach Bill Belichick leave than Pioli. Myra Kraft, the wife of Bob Kraft, is said to be very troubled by reports of Belichick's alleged 'relationship' with a married woman in New Jersey, which information surfaced earlier this year in connection with the woman's divorce proceedings."

This sort of crap (from PFT), if true, bugs the hell out of me: " ... the Patriots (as we hear it) are more inclined to let coach Bill Belichick leave than Pioli. Myra Kraft, the wife of Bob Kraft, is said to be very troubled by reports of Belichick's alleged 'relationship' with a married woman in New Jersey, which information surfaced earlier this year in connection with the woman's divorce proceedings."

Where did that information come from? While Myra Kraft, indeed, bears a striking resemblance to Marv Levy, I'd hope that Bob has the good sense not to let her People's Republic of Cambridge dual citizenship carry weight in any football-related decision making.

Your too much..you use a rediculous rumor as an excuse to heave insults towards Mrs Kraft?

Probably, another psy-ops/disinformation from the Jets. Go Pats:rocker:

Probably, another psy-ops/disinformation from the Jets. Go Pats:rocker:

Sadly its not....

Myra needs to remember 3 Rings...Pete Carrol and Raymond Berry were great guys, but puzzies dont win rings.

You can flame me all you want, but Myra is upset with this whole thing. BB is the best thing that ever happened to the Pats - Bob Kraft needs to keep his little lady in line here. BB is separated from his wife, and his personal life should be no concern of Myra or the Herald. Did you know the Herald is in real financial trouble and desperately trying to stay in business? They need to blow up things like this to keep selling ads to Macys, etc.

Maybe The Donald will speak up in support of Bob Kraft only to be swatted down by Rosie O'Donnell's support of Myra. We all breathlessly await the outcome.

All of this is tabloid trash including the title of this thread.

Dont forget Myra is the one who squashed the Jason Peter pick.

Maybe The Donald will speak up in support of Bob Kraft only to be swatted down by Rosie O'Donnell's support of Myra. We all breathlessly await the outcome.

All of this is tabloid trash including the title of this thread.

Easy for you to say, but it's been documented on more than one occasion that Myra has Bob's ear when it comes to her own perspective on team "proprieties." How deep that influence really goes is open to speculation.

Bob, it's not too late - DUMP MYRA, KEEP BILL . . .

Maybe the lady's husband is a Jets fan or just wants money from BB. I seriously doubt BB is the cause of their separation.
Go Pats:rocker:

Seems wrong to me to discuss Myra Kraft negatively on this board ... just my opinion but it seems kind of rude. For all the good we have experienced in the Kraft era ... She is not officially a worker in the organization ... I think he would appreciate arrows behind shot at someone else.

Seems wrong to me to discuss Myra Kraft negatively on this board ... just my opinion but it seems kind of rude. For all the good we have experienced in the Kraft era ... She is not officially a worker in the organization ... I think he would appreciate arrows behind shot at someone else.

To the contrary, she merits discussion via her input on team personnel decisions. She directly negated the signing of at least one player that we know of because of personal moral compunctions. If this does, indeed, extend to BB as reported by PFT, it's definitely worth noting. Don't forget that the Patriots are a family-run organization.

To the contrary, she merits discussion via her input on team personnel decisions. She directly negated the signing of at least one player that we know of because of personal moral compunctions. If this does, indeed, extend to BB as reported by PFT, it's definitely worth noting. Don't forget that the Patriots are a family-run organization.

Like I said ... "Just My Opinion".

Please everybody. BB is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Go Pats :rocker:

I wonder if Bob Kraft (and the family in general) doesn't have an ego, thinking that it's a result of their ownership rather than luck with players (Brady) and coaches (Belichick) that they've won. If it wasn't for Brady and Belichick, the Krafts would be like so many other owners in the league. That is, presuming this is true, which wouldn't surprise me... remember Christian Peters?

Unfortunately we have only heard one side of the story in this divorce, and no doubt the husband is playing the press to influence the outcome of this case. IMO it is pretty stupid strategy, Judges do not want to try cases in the press never rmind a divorce case. A lot of this happened before he came to New England, and am confident that the Kraft Family knows all of the details of this case and will support Bill. Myra Kraft exists in a family who has made tons of money off of the coaching and expertise of BB, they may be moral but are not fools... Bob Kraft has the Midas Touch and knows who helped him amass some of his recent wealth. It is much ado about nothing.

Tunie, you're better than this.

This is a New York rumor and a straw man argument.

A flimsy reason for people to have a chance to throw mud at Myra Kraft.

There are bigger real fish to fry. Hell, we have a HC in Jacksonville whose D player came within inches paralyzing Tom Brady and who (2 days after the fact!) advocated spearing on his team's official website.

And people here are obsessing over an unfounded rumor about the owner's wife?

....Bob Kraft needs to keep his little lady in line here. B.....

You obvioulsy do not know ... it's Myra's money that is behind everything
... even Bob's success. If anyone is keeping anyone in line it's Myra keeping
Bob in line.

It was CHRISTIAN Peter. not Jason, and that was ten years ago, IF you can believe the media's representation of what happened. I challenge anyone to find another example of her having "input on team personnel decisions" to post it right here, chapter and verse. And if she HAS had the kind of input that is suggested here, then I'd suggest she's done a hell of a job, with the three Super Bowls and all.

This is pretty silly. All it takes is one media hack to recall the Peter issue and throw out there that Myra Kraft is putting heat on her husband based on that, and people just jump right in. Nobody gets any credit here, no matter what they do. They're all just one move away from destroying everything. Ye of so little faith.

Squashing Christian Peter (a frindge DL) is one thing, but axeing a three time super bowl winning coach is another. Besides Peter was a violent abuser, that is why Myra had a problem with it, frankly I am glad she did. There is nothing wrong with having some standards for those you intend to pay lots of money and represent your family buisiness.
There is no way the Krafts would can the coach because of some alledged relationship troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes