PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myra Kraft, dragon lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The " so called Belichick and Kraft feud is becoming somewhat alarming

I'm becoming more alarmed by the fact that this board continues to malfunction weeks after Ian fixed it for the last time. Data base error mesages, maddening slowdowns, and today apparently the mod merge feature again is apparently malfunctioning. 4 threads on the same unsubstantiated rumor are spinning the board into yet another a Kraft bashing frenzy.

That some like Sean are slipping into their usual nervous nellie mode is to be expected - it is what it is. Maybe what we need is yet another forum for unsubstantiated rumor hysteria so the rest of us wouldn't have to endure seeing this crap at the top of the heap every time we open the page, when it does open that is.
then they should merge them into one

Originally Posted by Armen Da Pats Fan
Myra Kraft blows the guy who signs the checks, so she actually HAS INFLUENCE!
-----------
You are one vulgar sick dude! Use your gutter thoughts elsewhere. :mad:
Why is this stuff tolerated? :confused:

I've PM'ed Ian about this and Armen's other post. This should be a good indication to see what Ian wants for this site.

Cant see Kraft too concerned re the salary cap increase in the league,the Pats are making a hefty profit,one would think.....but I dont know about such matters.

I'm becoming more alarmed by the fact that this board continues to malfunction weeks after Ian fixed it for the last time. Data base error mesages, maddeningWhose playing MADDEN on this board??????????? slowdowns, and today apparently the mod merge feature again is apparently malfunctioning. 4 threads on the same unsubstantiated rumor are spinning the board into yet another a Kraft bashing frenzy.

That some like Sean are slipping into their usual nervous nellie mode is to be expected - it is what it is. Maybe what we need is yet another forum for unsubstantiated rumor hysteria so the rest of us wouldn't have to endure seeing this crap at the top of the heap every time we open the page, when it does open that is.

It needs an upgrade I guess.

I'm becoming more alarmed by the fact that this board continues to malfunction weeks after Ian fixed it for the last time. Data base error mesages, maddening slowdowns, and today apparently the mod merge feature again is apparently malfunctioning. 4 threads on the same unsubstantiated rumor are spinning the board into yet another a Kraft bashing frenzy.

You hit a bingo. The slowdown on the board earlier had made it impossible to do thread merges (the progress bar was about halfway after 4 minutes). I'll give it another shot now.

You hit a bingo. The slowdown on the board earlier had made it impossible to do thread merges (the progress bar was about halfway after 4 minutes). I'll give it another shot now.

Thanks shmessy. I was really just giving the existance of our mod merge system a dig, not realizing your hands were tied in mid data base error as well. Merging in theory remains inconsistent at best. That said, think you could merge the dragon lady version into the original rumor mongering thread to remove a lovely ladie's name from the thread list before we insult her any further?

And if you could remind Ian when you get a chance that at least some of the 80% who voted for an assclown forum saw it as more than a means to corral one annoying poster. Hurling personal insults at the people who brought us 3 rings could be one of the many passtimes restricted to that forum, it's inhabitants and those who choose to visit them. :D

I'll second that message to Ian

And if you could remind Ian when you get a chance that at least some of the 80% who voted for an assclown forum saw it as more than a means to corral one annoying poster. Hurling personal insults at the people who brought us 3 rings could be one of the many passtimes restricted to that forum, it's inhabitants and those who choose to visit them. :D

Maybe we should just change the name of this site to Patriots Planet while we're at it?

Maybe we should just change the name of this site to Patriots Planet while we're at it?
IT IS TAKEN BUT TRY PLANET PATRIOTS, MIGHT BE AVAILABLE

Hurling personal insults at the people who brought us 3 rings could be one of the many passtimes restricted to that forum, it's inhabitants and those who choose to visit them. :D

Whoa - let's not paint with too broad a brush here. So if I call Belichick crazy for not re-signing Samuel, for instance, does my post get banished? How about we err on the side of no censorship.

sucks2.jpg

The time has come!

This has gotten to the point where the Krafts and Belichick have to put an end to the talk. Recall that Mrs. Kraft was rumored to be unhappy with Bill Parcells as well in the weeks leading up to his departure. I tend to dismiss such rumors as sexist garbage, but this time they shouldn't be allowed to fester. Please, Mr. Kraft, make a statement and put an end to this.

Whoa - let's not paint with too broad a brush here. So if I call Belichick crazy for not re-signing Samuel, for instance, does my post get banished? How about we err on the side of no censorship.

Characterizing a move made or not made as crazy is not personally insulting. Saying it indicates ownership is cheap and conniving or Bill's too busy banging secretaries to appreciate Asante is the only reason we can even compete - those are examples of posts that drag this board down to the garbage spewing level. There are plenty of places for those who want to just vent or bash and bite the hand that feeds us all to go have at it, and this has never been one of those places. As this site has expanded over the last year it's not just the server capacity that has been severely taxed. It's also the board's tenor and reputation. But how he wishes to be perceived as the owner and creator of this expanding forum remains Ian's choice. I sense he wishes we would all just behave, but that just ain't gonna happen. :D

Parcells got divorced his last year with the Patriots and it didn't even register a blip on the media's radar.

That is the whole issue. If there were no publicity it would be a private thing, but there is publicity and so there MAY be repercussions.

As this site has expanded over the last year it's not just the server capacity that has been severely taxed. It's also the board's tenor and reputation. But how he wishes to be perceived as the owner and creator of this expanding forum remains Ian's choice. I sense he wishes we would all just behave, but that just ain't gonna happen. :D
AMEN to that, Mo

Utter bilge regarding the players union & player private life conduct with female humans.
There were, are, and will be young players fathering kids by multiple women to whom they are not married. The Pats (rightly) do not get involved in these situations. Why would the Players Union care about BB's alleged conduct snoking some former babe?

Physical abuse of women is an entirely different matter.

Player private life has nothing to do with fathering children or relationships with women (which don't spin out of control). That is your spin, not mine. Which you applied, just so you could call it bilge.

It has to do with fighting, public drunkenness, DUI, weapons, drugs, domestic abuse, fathering and abandoning children, or not paying for them and all the other stuff that falls under behavior detrimental to the team.

Doesn't even have to have the law involved or the law deciding to prosecute, just has to become messy and public. If you will recall Bledsoe was nearly KO'd for the Mosh-Pit incident, even though there were no charges.

Then you are in a no win situation with a tarnished HC, because you will have the perception that the rules are different for different people -- end of the spirit of 'Team'.

Originally Posted by Armen Da Pats Fan
Myra Kraft blows the guy who signs the checks, so she actually HAS INFLUENCE!
-----------

I've PM'ed Ian about this and Armen's other post. This should be a good indication to see what Ian wants for this site.

PM who ever you want...

I've been on this board since you were pooping spackle...

Plus, what's wrong with saying she has influence?

This sort of crap (from PFT), if true,
PFT said BB-to-NYG wasn't true, just a what-if-this-happened scenario. As far as I can tell, it had nothing to do with Myra Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes