PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My wife passed away

@Pape I'm so sorry brother. You sound steady and strong. Life can be a MF sometimes but you got this.

I wish you and others nothing but the best. Reading this thread you get a quick reality check of what's important and how tough life can be. Again I wish you guys good fortune & health.

Thank you for sharing your story as heartbreaking as it is. My prays go out to you and your family.

Pape, I can only imagine the emotional pain that you've gone through and I hope that the old saying "grief shared is grief halved" becomes true for you.

So very sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers coming your way. <3

So sorry :(

I'm so sorry Pape :(

I’m so sorry for your loss.

God bless you, pape. I'm so sorry you lost your wife.

God bless you, pape. I'm so sorry you lost your wife.
Thank you Cap.

and to everyone else, thank you for taking the time to reach out, send a thought or two, a song, an inspirational quote or even just clicking the sad emoji... The support i have received here has helped me in some really sad moments, and your all generosity of spirit will never be forgotten.

Very sorry for your loss, as much as you are "prepared" you never really are.. this probably hit you like a ton of bricks with the heartbreak and such a loss.

Wife is 69 & I am 74, we have had long talks about the "end" and as much as we are prepared, sometimes when I am alone I know the end is coming, and it brings a tear. As much as I think we have covered all the bases nothing will compare to the eventual loss.

I can't imagine your loss.. but my thoughts are with you. Peace.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back