PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My thoughts Tonight in my pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp Brady rings thats all the matters but for 6 brady will need morre help

We've seen them never give up. As fans, we should learn that same lesson. But we never really do.

Late in the game, I can't even breathe, and Brady is whipping perfect passes around the field. Just shows you they're completely different animals than us.

Speak for yourself.

Last edited:
Lmfaooooo.

It was ok to start "accepting" the loss at 28-3. I was working on that. But I always knew they could come back. I didn't think they WOULD, but I knew they could. I set tiny goals throughout the second half. "Hold the Falcons here." "Score before the 4th quarter." "Get a turnover" "Score before 5 mins" "Get the ball back" "Make the 2 point conversion" "Win the coin toss." They did everything I thought they needed to do, with each thing we could check off the list I got more confident that they could pull it off. NEVER DOUBT YOUR TEAM OUT LOUD UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER.

Are you saying you wanted the pats to have an easy win where Brady didn't have to do anything?

Well, this Game featured my wildest Brady/Mad Bill Fantasies coming true. :eek:

Seriously. I'ad literally fantasized about us coming back from 24 Points down to win the Super Bowl...multiple times. :eek: But 25 points down???

Hey...even I draw the line somewhere. ;)

But, yeah: If the Patriots happen to put together a 63-7 Defenestration to put a Bow on our incalculable Reign of Awesomeness...I won't complain.

Shame on you for saying we have ''no names'' on offense and defense.

Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola and D'onta Hightower have been huge and i mean HUGE in helping us win two Super Bowls.

Warriors like these are priceless. Brave, clutch, always believing, always supporting each other, fighting for the team and making great plays in crucial times.

You win Superbowls with beasts like those three not with ''stars'' like Odell that have 1/2 the desire, heart and never give up attitude.

Brady is a once ever GOAT and his relationship and trust in Jules and Danny are a big reason why we could win a SB even without Gronk.

I love this team so much, man. I get teary eyed just thinking about it.

Lmfaooooo.

It was ok to start "accepting" the loss at 28-3. I was working on that. But I always knew they could come back. I didn't think they WOULD, but I knew they could. I set tiny goals throughout the second half. "Hold the Falcons here." "Score before the 4th quarter." "Get a turnover" "Score before 5 mins" "Get the ball back" "Make the 2 point conversion" "Win the coin toss." They did everything I thought they needed to do, with each thing we could check off the list I got more confident that they could pull it off. NEVER DOUBT YOUR TEAM OUT LOUD UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER.

That is 100% EXACTLY how I approached the events that transpired.

Why is anyone even responding to this imbecile? The OP probably never accomplished anything in his life and certainly never played competitive sports. He thinks you win championships by throwing big money at BIG named players who usually put up stats on teams that never go anywhere.

****ing clown

A buddy of mine who is a Dolphins fan posted on my timeline when the Pats were down 21-0 with a meme that said "Where I'm from 21-0 means it's time to give the controller to the next guy." I replied with "Where I'm from the game isn't over until it says 0:00 in the fourth."

WE WERE BOTH WRONG

i have been a pats fan since i was 4 years old im 20 i know how the pats win i just want to see a load taken off brady
That's what you have to say?

So let me understand this.
The Patriots just won their second SB in 3 years. Tom Brady and Bill Belichick each hold the record for the most SB wins ever.

And you want to see them change what they do.

I think you knew more when you were 4.

Im Tired of every Season Brady has to fight to win.

Im tired of every season playing with no name dudes on offense and defense

They doubled edleman some

and with no gronk thats a problem chris hogan and amendola were on a back of a milk carton.

Brady will be 40 next year still carrying this team

I wish brady could be carried like peyton in a sup

They say Bill is the greatest coach of all time i question that Wasting brady away.
lol i was wondering where this gem of a thread was. what an embarrassment lmao.

I am 20 and I have only seen my team in 7 Superbowls in the last 16 years - winning 5 Boo ****ing hoo!

baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg

Go Fuk yourself you ****ing Pink Hat

when it was 28-3 having played football all my life i thought the falcons would run down the clock play some zone keep everything in front hike the ball with at least 4 seconds on the play clock.

and just run the clock down

thats football the falcons could have ran 3 straight qbs sneaks if they wanted when it was 28-20 in the redzone kicked the firld goal made the pats drive and time would have ran out.

Anybody who thought at 28-3 the pats were going to win is blind

Im Tired of every Season Brady has to fight to win.

Im tired of every season playing with no name dudes on offense and defense

They doubled edleman some

and with no gronk thats a problem chris hogan and amendola were on a back of a milk carton.

Brady will be 40 next year still carrying this team

I wish brady could be carried like peyton in a sup

They say Bill is the greatest coach of all time i question that Wasting brady away.
Looking at the time stamp on this, and considering my mood at the time, you would certainly have been in pain if you were with me when you said this.

Looking at the time stamp on this, and considering my mood at the time, you would certainly have been in pain if you were with me when you said this.

no pain when brady threw the pick 6 i walked outside

when it was 28-3 having played football all my life i thought the falcons would run down the clock play some zone keep everything in front hike the ball with at least 4 seconds on the play clock.

and just run the clock down

thats football the falcons could have ran 3 straight qbs sneaks if they wanted when it was 28-20 in the redzone kicked the firld goal made the pats drive and time would have ran out.

Anybody who thought at 28-3 the pats were going to win is blind

Curran's article today touched on a few big comebacks in the past few years, which you should have remembered since you're such a dedicated fan of the team. After watching this team rally from numerous "impossible" scenarios, you should have shut the **** up. Or at the very least, contained it in the GDT with the rest of the emo ********.

You talk about how the Falcons could have just ran some sneaks and kicked a FG, ignoring that their aggressive play-calling is what GOT them to the red zone from their own 10 in the first place. If they played like you think they should have, they would have been punting from their own 10 and giving us a short field. They played to win the game, and got burned by an incredibly hot, mentally tough (unlike you) team.

Sometimes we all say and do embarrassing things. And that's okay. I have been wrong many times in my life. But I'm man enough to admit when I am. I can stand there and accept when I'm wrong. I don't make excuses. I don't try to justify it. Just be wrong. Or if you want to continue to make all sorts of ******** excuses, go be a Steelers fan, you'll fit right in.

In closing:

503b96e525bff83c12b8ea56fc2d4723d1debe11cc1e1d77123f2d740dd86b7d.jpg

wrong.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday