PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My thoughts Tonight in my pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Tired of every Season Brady has to fight to win.

Im tired of every season playing with no name dudes on offense and defense

They doubled edleman some

and with no gronk thats a problem chris hogan and amendola were on a back of a milk carton.

Brady will be 40 next year still carrying this team

I wish brady could be carried like peyton in a sup

They say Bill is the greatest coach of all time i question that Wasting brady away.

I'm so sick of the Patriots winning all the time F.cking Belichick is wasting Brady's career on Lombardis when he could be piling up passing yards and MVP trophies.

I heard a couple dozen people calling in radio stations and podcasts saying they turned the game off at half time, talk about fair weather fans, its the Pats last game of the season and it had historic implications and you turn the ****ing game off!! I heard a bunch of people saying this.. people wanting to leave parties etc.... and also hearing big time pats fan celebrities leaving the game early!!!

I admit when they went down 28-3 and didn't convert the onsides kick I thought there chances were slim to none.. I was thinking even if the Pats score how are they going to stop Atlanta from scoring with Freeman cutting like a mother****er and Ryan and Julio making great plays.. but I never turned the game off and watched every play.

I heard a couple dozen people calling in radio stations and podcasts saying they turned the game off at half time, talk about fair weather fans, its the Pats last game of the season and it had historic implications and you turn the ****ing game off!! I heard a bunch of people saying this.. people wanting to leave parties etc.... and also hearing big time pats fan celebrities leaving the game early!!!

I admit when they went down 28-3 and didn't convert the onsides kick I thought there chances were slim to none.. I was thinking even if the Pats score how are they going to stop Atlanta from scoring with Freeman cutting like a mother****er and Ryan and Julio making great plays.. but I never turned the game off and watched every play.

Yep, I spent a lot of that time rationalizing how the Pats could comeback.

"Gotta stop the Falcons every time, and then 3TDs (one with 2pts and the other two with a XP) plus a field goal gets it done. That's four possessions. It has to start now."

28-9

"Stop the Falcons. Score two TDs with 2pt conversions and a FG."

28-12

"We needed a FG anyway, so **** it. Stop the Falcons. Score two TDs with 2pt conversions.

28-20

"Holy ****!! If they stop the Falcons, they only need a TD with a 2pt conversion, and if that fails, onside kick and a FG! Holy ****!"

And so on...

I dunno, I've done this whenever the Pats are down in a game. Seems more fun to me, but everyone's definition of fun is different

It's like Churchill going on the radio and saying, we are tired of fighting them in the streets, we are tired of fighting them in the fields, we are tired of fighting them at sea, and with declining confidence in the air... we shall never surrender unless it's hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes