PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My question to those ready to crown the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there is but that’s fine you have your opinion and clearly aren’t interested in being open minded about. Time to move on.

This is a dumb argument (to which I contributed). Why bother trying to convince somebody about what will happen when you can just wait and find out?

Which is why instead of arguing about it we should all just wager with each other.

Easily ours? Least talented skill position group in the division with a QB who has never started an NFL game. Virtually no run-stopping DT depth, and we lost 2 of our starting LBs. Please explain.

Sounds like it’s gonna be a sucky season for you

This is a dumb argument (to which I contributed). Why bother trying to convince somebody about what will happen when you can just wait and find out?

Which is why instead of arguing about it we should all just wager with each other.

nobody knows what’s going to happen.....that’s the best part

This I cannot disagree with, and not only because the disagree icon has been taken away.

It's actually one of the definitions of Sport, according to the classes I took in college. Sport requires an unknown outcome, which is why WWE isn't considered one despite it requiring athletic skill.

It's actually one of the definitions of Sport, according to the classes I took in college. Sport requires an unknown outcome, which is why WWE isn't considered one despite it requiring athletic skill.

Very true......however, we had a certain level of expectation for the last 20 years.....now there is no expectation

This could be the worst division in football.

if the division sucks we would win. The defense is still good enough to carry us to 9 or 10 wins if the offense still sucks.

Yes, if this truly the worst division in football, with all the other 3 teams being terrible, I agree that we could win the division, and we probably wouldn't need 9 games.

I don’t believe he will have a better season because he is 43. But that is beside the point of the discussion which was that he would put up numbers that match his prime.
Surely you're not going to claim that Brady will have a worse statistical season in Tampa than he did his last season here, are you?

Easily ours? Least talented skill position group in the division with a QB who has never started an NFL game. Virtually no run-stopping DT depth, and we lost 2 of our starting LBs. Please explain.
Don't forget the rookie kicker too. 2020 could be very ugly but we will see how everything falls into place. Would not surprise me to see us finish behind the Bills and Fins.

Probably not. This has been arguably the worst division for last 20 years.

Yep. One of the worst in sports I think over that period of time.

Yep. One of the worst in sports I think over that period of time.
Yep, I actually didn’t like divisional games because of how boring they were. Even if the Pats were to surrender a fluky loss, you knew the other teams were never going to threaten them for the division crown.

Last edited:
This could be the worst division in football.
AFCW kinda sucks after KC...Dallas & Philthy could both win with 9-7 again...But if they can be given enough of Good Fitzy until Tua is ready, then Miami could make a run for the division with Barfalo, with the Pats & Jest looking up from below...

Wrong. From 2001-2019, afce is right in the middle of the pack. Even when you subtract the Patriots. Another fallacy.

That's not true...even if you take out the Pats and compare the other three teams against the bottom three teams for every other division, the AFC East is like 5th out of 8. You are underestimating the number of bad teams in the NFL.

ETA jimnance beat me by like 10 seconds. We both got triggered at the same time apparently :)

Surely you're not going to claim that Brady will have a worse statistical season in Tampa than he did his last season here, are you?
Probably similar, “Statistically” will depend on game situations. We will definitely have more games where he has to throw more and put up points than last year. But the chance of not finishing the season is ever increasing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back