PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My 2019 TC Patriots Binky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be great if he makes a impact.
I'm also onboard with trading for a tight end if ASJ needs to heal still.

He is the Pats highest paid post draft acquisition..
Switched from LB to TE at Texas...
Played 5 years at Texas..

Diamond in the rough?? TC fodder?? Minimally he will make the practice squad... maybe even the final 53.

Wasn’t he working at FB rather than TE in minicamp?

Unsure for minicamp, but could make sense. He lined up at TE, FB and H-back at Texas. Seems like a nice versatile development piece to work on.

I hear BB is learning to sign so he can relay formations to his defense.... :cool:

Him working at FB in addition to his TE duties is why Perry had him on his ridiculously early 53 projection. Another layer of injury protection in case Develin is done for the season. His reasoning was that the team is using the FB so much that it almost makes sense to have depth at that position.

I forget who my mini camp binky was. Probably best to wait until I go to camp and actually see things anyway.

Ok, I found mine. Kindness is a superpower.

Him working at FB in addition to his TE duties is why Perry had him on his ridiculously early 53 projection. Another layer of injury protection in case Develin is done for the season. His reasoning was that the team is using the FB so much that it almost makes sense to have depth at that position.
I was under the impression he was exclusively at fb in mini camp but that’s just a vague memory of it being reported. I could definitely be wrong but it’s an interesting question. As much as this player is interesting at least.
Personally I think he ends up a practice squad depth guy.

All kinds of crazy positions are tried in minicamp. I never put too much stock into where BB has them lining up in May/June.

Beck at both TE and FB makes alot of sense, though. His best shot at gaining employment at this point is if he can show competence at several positions (especially STs).

Unsure for minicamp, but could make sense. He lined up at TE, FB and H-back at Texas. Seems like a nice versatile development piece to work on.
Potential Develin successor?

Didn't want to make a thread ... just dropping this here.

^ Forgot about Ken Webster.

Stidham is my binkie, hell I wanted him drafted in the 3rd. But Beck is also my longshot type binke to make the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes