PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Nerfball, Chicago Burrs vs. Washington Unmentionables

The legendary Bill Walsh, when he was on his deathbed, and not having a good day, used to cheer himself up by starting a conversation with anyone who knew football with a "Hey, how about them Raiders?"

Tonight, we'll have a similar discussion as we watch the legendary incompetence of Dan Snyder on ful display as the 0-2 Washington Unmentionables take on Mitch "this week is gonna be the week" Trubisky and the Chicago Burrs.

And all the while, appreciating the supreme competency of our team.

Given how I ended up hating MD/DC/Skins and loving NH* so much as a kid, I find this all so endlessly and deliciously karmic :cool:

*I had to wait a few decades before discovering the Pats and, through them, an interest in football. To this day I wonder why the '07 thrashing didn't kill me with a schadenfreude aneurysm :D

it's nice to see the REDSKINS $uck as normal

Another absolutely stellar game to put on MNF for ESPN. Only thing that would make this watchable is if the Foreskins put Dwayne "No Neck" Haskins in at some point.
ESPN needs to call in a favor to the Skins management. Tell Keenum he’s had food poisoning.

Ray Lewis is on dancing with the stars.

Sadly you don't get extra votes for killing a guy.

I bet his dance moves are... well... you know.

Given how I ended up hating MD/DC/Skins and loving NH* so much as a kid, I find this all so endlessly and deliciously karmic :cool:

*I had to wait a few decades before discovering the Pats and, through them, an interest in football. To this day I wonder why the '07 thrashing didn't kill me with a schadenfreude aneurysm :D
But you did not form the band The Wax Frogs which you clearly should have

Jet Sweep to Patterson.. stole that from our playbook.

Wow.. Mitch not taking advantage of the confusion on Washington's D. Goes up to the line and changes the ****ing play while Washington is running around, trying to match up.

Kerrigan playing tag football out there. Is he hurt?

The clock in Trubisky's head is so slow, it needs to be wound up before every game.

Mitch taking a bad sack??? Who could have seen that coming?

Bears should trade for Keenum before Tribusky ruins their season.

Chuck Pagano sighting.

Keenum with the early Christmas present.

I remember when Michael David Smith was fighting anyone that wouldn’t say Keenum is a star lol. Still much better than Tribusky tho.

...Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!...

Who here started to believe in Keenum? Confess! Confess and repent your sins!

Will the Gruden brothers combine for 10 wins this season?

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back