PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Nerfball, Chicago Burrs vs. Washington Unmentionables

Gruden is the least of their problems. By far and away, the biggest is Dan Snyder himself and the asshat he refuses to fire, Bruce Allen, one of if not the worst GM in the league who has remained employed for a whopping 10 years.

Gruden continues to not have his team ready to play on a weekly basis. I don’t know how you can say he’s not a major problem. I agree that the entire operation is a dumpster fire.

Gruden continues to not have his team ready to play on a weekly basis. I don’t know how you can say he’s not a major problem. I agree that the entire operation is a dumpster fire.

It all starts at the top. The type of people you hire dictates the type of people they hire.

If Haskins were ready to play, he'd be playing. Gruden's done after this year unless the Redskins show some improvement.

Yeah, and Gruden made it clear that he knows that, when he was talking about Hard Knocks.

So, given that product the Redskins are putting on the field, we might be seeing a Gruden duo on the Raiders next year.

As we see year after year, if your personnel is garbage, it will look as if the coaching sucks. There's some chicken and egg there, but you can take that only so far. Hell, the great Bill Walsh once coached a team that went 2-14.

To: Mr Daniel Snyder, Owner, Washington Redskins

Dear Danny,

Please do not fire your HC Jay Gruden until after your team plays the defending SB Champion NE Patriots in week 5.

Thank you.

If Jay is canned, I expect a Jests-like performance from the Washington ********.

As long as Snyder owns the team, they'll be a doormat. Gruden's actually a decent head coach all things considering. They've just given him garbage to work with year in and year out.

Can any of you Gruden defenders explain why he’s a good coach?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back