PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: Baltimore Ravens at Detroit Lions - preview and prediction

Big MNF Game - Ravens at Lions 12-16-2013

I predicted the Ravens would win tonight. This makes me feel better about our chances next week. The Ravens won't be in a do or die situation.

But they are getting hot at the right time

Ravens team is very hot. #1 redzone D This game will be much tougher then mia game

Pretty bad red zone O. Man oh man, tough game Sunday.

Re: Big MNF Game - Ravens at Lions 12-16-2013

Another top 10 defense for Brady on Sunday. They just keep on coming...

another string of impossible acts and the Ravens win again.

Ravens team is very hot. #1 redzone D This game will be much tougher then mia game

They have also had a cupcake schedule the last month. Three sub 500 teams and a team that has lost four of their last five. And like the Pats prior to this eek end, they have squeaking by teams.

Well, there's the small matter of the three picks.

Not really. The matter is that he succeeded with the game on the line, before throwing the pick after the defense couldn't hold. I think that sounds a bit more like Brady from Sunday than it sounds like Romo.

Another top 10 defense for Brady on Sunday. They just keep on coming...

If we had gronk, no problem. But with this banged up and crappy O line, and KT plus AD questionable it could get ugly.

I predicted the Ravens would win tonight. This makes me feel better about our chances next week. The Ravens won't be in a do or die situation.
This line of thinking baffles me. If they had lost tonight, we clinch a playoff spot. Now, we need to somehow beat somebody with TFB and 21 backups.

Hey guys, if you want a positive outcome from this, the Jets are now officially eliminated from the playoffs.

We are ****ed sunday because these dang ravens are getting hot agin.
For the first time I can ever remember, I'm worried about the Patriots losing a game and I feel that it's better than 50/50 that it'll be because we get screwed by a crucial call. I used to laugh at and mock people who felt that way. Now, I'm one of them. I'd rather lose 35-0...

The Rev. Ray Lewis just came on so I turned the channel. It's bad enough seeing the Ravens win without that kook jabbering afterward.

If we had gronk, no problem. But with this banged up and crappy O line, and KT plus AD questionable it could get ugly.

Those 2 have to play for us to have a chance in the redZone. We NEED some TOs

Field goal handed to Baltimore near the end of the half. Difference in the game.

Anyone want to argue otherwise?

Now listen to the espn ball washing. I'm surprised Trent and Steve (I'm related by marriage, ashamed tonight given his bumbling) can even speak with Goodell's ratings schlong down their throat.

They have also had a cupcake schedule the last month. Three sub 500 teams and a team that has lost four of their last five. And like the Pats prior to this eek end, they have squeaking by teams.

Pats have had an even easier schedule and they are losing games

But they are getting hot at the right time

I agree, but they are beatable. We played them well last year in Baltimore. I still think it will be a tough game and we very well may lose, but I am feeling better than I would have had they lost. The Ravens in a do or die situation are virtually unbeatable.

Field goal handed to Baltimore near the end of the half. Difference in the game.

Anyone want to argue otherwise?

Now listen to the espn ball washing. I'm surprised Trent and Steve (I'm related by marriage, ashamed tonight given his bumbling) can even speak with Goodell's ratings schlong down their throat.

Sure.... The difference in the game was a kicker making a 61 yard field goal that was not aided by the officials.

Ya because settling for 6 FG is the definition of hot.

hot defensively. and that's a scary thing because flacco can get hot too. this is a scary team.

but i want to see us play them in the playoffs. if you want to be the man, you gotta beat the man. they are the champs. and they beat us last year. if we aren't going to win the SB, at least try to revenge the loss from last year

Not really. The matter is that he succeeded with the game on the line, before throwing the pick after the defense couldn't hold. I think that sounds a bit more like Brady from Sunday than it sounds like Romo.

Sorry - I'm not meaning to compare him to Romo. But he didn't play well. How do you throw two 3rd and short interceptions? And that last throw was just ridiculously bad.

The Lions had to work really hard to lose that one.

I agree, but they are beatable. We played them well last year in Baltimore. I still think it will be a tough game and we very well may lose, but I am feeling better than I would have had they lost. The Ravens in a do or die situation are virtually unbeatable.

you are comparing our pats team from this yr to last yr ?

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back