PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF - Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was running for his life, and nearly had his knee blown out and chest caved in in the first quarter.

I'm not saying he deserves no blame, but this was like watching Brady v. Denver in the AFCCG. Being that Stafford is no Brady, he did what most QBs would do in that situation, panic. He's not blameless, I'm not saying that, and I didn't say that. I'm just saying that Stafford, playing from behind and running for his life, forced some balls he might not, normally.

He wasn't running for his life. He just screwed up.

Brandin Cooks still drawing the PI's, nice!

Well if Brandin Cooks is good for one thing...

Rooting for Gruden here. Seems everyone is against him (understandably), so that makes me want to see him succeed. Plus the Rams are a little too big for their britches. ;)

Rooting for Gruden here. Seems everyone is against him (understandably), so that makes me want to see him succeed. Plus the Rams are a little too big for their britches. ;)
Agree and I would enjoy a tie in this game the most

Gruden is egomaniacal and seems to risk burning himself and everyone around him out. But you give him a cerebral QB and a good RB and he's a happy guy. Think this is gonna work bros.

Raiders should keep attacking the middle of the field.

Rooting for nfc. :)

There's the Derek Carr I know!:)

Good game but cant finish watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday