PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF watch thread: Eagles/Chiefs

I remember now it was Tirico in the opener. He actuallt said the Lions beating the Chiefs has an asterisk because KC didn’t have Kelce or Chris Jones or something.

Weird that we never got the same treatment for that Super Bowl.
The Hoyer/Stidham game is another asterisk game for Kermit.

The Mahomes excuse making on X is insufferable already.. Players drop balls, even good ones. **** there have been a ton from good players this year that had huge impacts on games.
The biggest impact that I've seen on games have been the calls. They either ignore obvious calls or make borderline to poor calls at crucial times. There's been far too many of those.

View attachment 54694

KC needs 2 more losses against BUF & LAC. I don't see it. They'll get HFA again.
Yeah, it's looking that way. It makes me wonder if Mahomes will ever have to play a non-SB playoff game on the road.

There is a possibility that Baltimore could stay ahead of KC now that no QBs are left in the AFCN. And I'd give the Jags a chance because their remaining schedule might be easier than KCs.

And in the end, two injuries to QBs may well replace the AFCN with the AFCS as the division with 3 teams in the playoffs. That would give the rest of the playoff teams an easier time of it.

Mahomes has what, 2 SB wins? How many more does he need to be considered close?
One more because some are already calling him the greatest and they say even though Brady has seven.

Damn, didn't know about Dobbins. Wow, BAL has been hit hard w/ injuries for 4 straight seasons. F em.
It's a dirty rotten shame I tell ya.

Yeah, it's looking that way. It makes me wonder if Mahomes will ever have to play a non-SB playoff game on the road.

There is a possibility that Baltimore could stay ahead of KC now that no QBs are left in the AFCN. And I'd give the Jags a chance because their remaining schedule might be easier than KCs.

And in the end, two injuries to QBs may well replace the AFCN with the AFCS as the division with 3 teams in the playoffs. That would give the rest of the playoff teams an easier time of it.
KC is the Team to beat in the AFC and they can win on the road. As long as Mahomes breathes AFC Championship Game is the very least.

I'll add the Chargers are very disappointing this year I always thought Justin Herbert is overrated.

One more because some are already calling him the greatest and they say even though Brady has seven.
Forgive them for they know not what the f**k they're talking about.

You can't make a claim as the best at anything if you trail two players. Right now Mahomes is in 3rd, halfway to Montana and a long way from Brady. He's in the same boat as LeBrick is in bball, though not as far behind.

I'll add the Chargers are very disappointing this year I always thought Justin Herbert is overrated.
maybe the chargers are stupid enough to trade him? to the Pats? for Mac Jones (okay, I'll stop now).

KC is the Team to beat in the AFC and they can win on the road. As long as Mahomes breathes AFC Championship Game is the very least.
Wasn't Mahomes breathing when KC played Denver?
On any given Sunday isn't just the title of a movie.
And this version of the Chiefs doesn't look all that special.

I wouldn't fall asleep on the Fins or the Bills. A Miami matchup would be great too. Hill's revenge.

maybe the chargers are stupid enough to trade him? to the Pats? for Mac Jones (okay, I'll stop now).
The Pats should give the Chargers nothing for a Herbert trade if they're taking on his contract. The Chargers should send more our way than just Herbert if they want to offload the contract to the Pats.

Very happy the eagles pulled that off, hopefully if they match up again Reid doesn’t have something up his sleeve like the last sb. Gotta think a neutral site would help philly alot too.

Its not very likely but if bmore , miami , or jville could somehow steal the top seed from them thatd be amazing. Having to win 4 games vs 3 is a huge difference . Too bad mia and jax lost the games to kc thatll make it very tough.

The Pats should give the Chargers nothing for a Herbert trade if they're taking on his contract. The Chargers should send more our way than just Herbert if they want to offload the contract to the Pats.
Wow, really, I must be drinking the Herbert kool-aid. I think he is fabulous and being held back by perhaps the stupidest, or maybe it's a cursed, organization of all time (except Jets of course).

I wouldn't fall asleep on the Fins or the Bills. A Miami matchup would be great too. Hill's revenge.
Cut the crap their success is guaranteed Brady sucked in Denver too or did you you forget. I will never be envious of another Teams good fortune given the long success we had.

Did you say the Bills who lost to Mac Jones?? That should tell you how good they are. Put the bong down dude. :rolleyes:

Did you say the Bills who lost to Mac Jones?? That should tell you how good they are. Put the bong down dude. :rolleyes:
The 2004 Pats (14-2) lost to the 2-14 Dolphins. I don't think that game told us much about how good that Patriot team was.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back