PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF watch thread: Eagles/Chiefs

Eagles only have 2 more tough games and 1 is at home. SF & DAL. Pretty much assured the NFC goes thru Philly.

Homer Patsfans can we agree that Mahomes is a Generation Talent?? The Guy is only freaking 28yld for crying out loud. :rolleyes:
That's still not a guarantee of anything.

The 2004 Pats (14-2) lost to the 2-14 Dolphins. I don't think that game told us much about how good that Patriot team was.
I can't be jealous of Mahomes and Reid I like em both plenty football for them left get use to it.

Did you say the Bills who lost to Mac Jones?? That should tell you how good they are. Put the bong down dude. :rolleyes:

Well wouldn’t totally discount that idea my man! The bills have been a bust lately but theres some boom in there too. Just takes one good outing from them, their peak ability of being able to beat kc may be higher than most afc teams

Is there an AFC team that can take advantage of the Chiefs glaring weakness at WR?

Baltimore seems like the only team that could sneak up on everyone and knock them off in the title game.

Yes but they now have a defense and a running game
They're balanced
There's absolutely no way you would've approved them trading Moss if he was in his prime with the Pats. ****, many fans were pissed they traded Branch who was Tom's favorite WR.

I still have no idea how they pulled it off last year, but this is not sustainable. They need a WR to emerge or some AFC team is going to sneak up on them.

Is there an AFC team that can take advantage of the Chiefs glaring weakness at WR?

Baltimore seems like the only team that could sneak up on everyone and knock them off in the title game.
Agree Baltimore is best chance. What about Miami... maybe, no?

Bills if they didn't lose White and Milano.

You don't see losses against Buffalo or Chargers? This Chiefs team is not that good. Wouldn't doubt if they drop one of the games against the Raiders.
I thought about the Raiders as a possible loss but was too embarrassed to post it. Lol

Agree Baltimore is best chance. What about Miami... maybe, no?
Miami is too big play or nothing offense. They seem to struggle when a team forcing them into being patient and longer drives.
Bills if they didn't lose White and Milano.
White was toast before the injury. Milano is overrated, but better him out there than what they have. Their offense is really struggling. The Bills window is shutting fast.

If the Bengals came into the season healthy and Burrow didn't get injured, they'd knock off KC like they should've last year.

Very happy the eagles pulled that off, hopefully if they match up again Reid doesn’t have something up his sleeve like the last sb. Gotta think a neutral site would help philly alot too.
It helps to not be playing on the worst playing surface in the history of the Super Bowl.

One more because some are already calling him the greatest and they say even though Brady has seven.
Recency bias. Guess it shouldn’t be surprising

Baltimore and I think if Ramsey can stay healthy the Dolphins could make a deep playoff run.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back