PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF watch thread: Eagles/Chiefs

Pleasantly shocked
I had KC blowing Philly out

The Mahomes excuse making on X is insufferable already.. Players drop balls, even good ones. **** there have been a ton from good players this year that had huge impacts on games.

Screenshot_20231120_233625_Sports.jpg

KC needs 2 more losses against BUF & LAC. I don't see it. They'll get HFA again.

Who the hell is the league MVP right now? Theres no clear cut leader at all.
Purdy if he keeps it up IMO. He had a rocky 3 game stretch (although he was clutch at the end of the Cleveland game without both McCaffrey and Samuel, but the kicker shanked it). He was also concussed in the Vikings game, apparently, which may explain his poor play at the end of that one + the following week against Cincy.

Or Stroud if he finishes near the top in some major stats (he's on pace to) + especially if the Texans win the division.

This is also interesting regarding Purdy:

Last edited:
Who was the clown that said one of the chiefs losses has an asterisk because they were missing a player. I’d like to admire them for being a great team but not with that kind of over the top ball washing. No way.
I don’t recall hearing anything about an asterisk in the Philly superbowl loss. I mean, the Patriots were only missing Edelman, Hightower and the Butler got benched.

A loss is a loss unless it fills an agenda.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
CLE: Watson and Chubb out for the year

BAL: Andrews and Dobbins out for the year

CIN: Burrow out for the year

KC is so damn lucky all the above has happened. CLE would be formidable with that defense + Watson and Chubb

I have zero faith in BUF, MIA, or JAX

CLE: Watson and Chubb out for the year

BAL: Andrews and Dobbins out for the year

CIN: Burrow out for the year

KC is so damn lucky all the above has happened. CLE would be formidable with that defense + Watson and Chubb

I have zero faith in BUF, MIA, or JAX
Damn, didn't know about Dobbins. Wow, BAL has been hit hard w/ injuries for 4 straight seasons. F em.

View attachment 54694

KC needs 2 more losses against BUF & LAC. I don't see it. They'll get HFA again.
you mean to tell me the BEST QB EVER can’t even lead KC to a top 10 scoring offense? Brady led NE to 7th in scoring in 2006 and 3rd in 2013 (Gronk only played 7 games that season)

I don’t recall hearing anything about an asterisk in the Philly superbowl loss. I mean, the Patriots were only missing Edelman, Hightower and the Butler got benched.

A loss is a loss unless it fills an agenda.
I remember now it was Tirico in the opener. He actuallt said the Lions beating the Chiefs has an asterisk because KC didn’t have Kelce or Chris Jones or something.

Weird that we never got the same treatment for that Super Bowl.

these people can cry me a ****ing river. a drop costs Mahomes a regular season game. well, a drop cost Brady a ****ing super bowl
All these bigtime games boil down to a few plays really.

Mahomes noodle arm INT in the endone was all on him. He looked like Corky Mac Jones floating that paper airplane into the endone.

Not going to lie. I enjoyed the bad Santa movies they were hilarious. Really liked the fat Santa or whatever it was called with Mel Gibson...but no good new Christmas movies ...that aren't violent?
We enjoyed the Kurt Russell one from 2018 called The Christmas Chronicles. It's great for kids too.

Edit: Upon further review I see that I missed the post you were responding to and it might have been about the same movie.

Last edited:
Chiefs envy, Pats fans believed the Pats were a special organization but it was all the quarterback and if Mahomes comes close to replicating it that just backs that up.
Mahomes has what, 2 SB wins? How many more does he need to be considered close?

Hard to make that catch while getting drilled in the back before touching the ball
That's the one thing that I see DBs getting away with that they shouldn't. If they hit a WR or grab his arm before the ball's there it's easy to see and should be a penalty. It seems like the Chiefs and Ratbirds do it all the time and don't get called.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back