PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Steelers at Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats an impressive stat ! last 23 seasons the steelers have lost just 2 games when being up by 10 pts.. hard to believe it

Unfortunately it appears Mendenhall won the game for Pittsburgh with that 18-yard first down run. Even if Pittsburgh doesn't convert on 3rd down they'll kick a FG and make it two-possession with little time left.

Edit - JINX!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
anyone want the steelers to lose this and carry a 2 game losing streak back home to face the pats ? i sure hope not

TO has beaten me in fantasy football. My opponent had TO left to play and I had 22 point lead. I thought I was home and dry.

anyone want the steelers to lose this and carry a 2 game losing streak back home to face the pats ? i sure hope not

Not sure if it matters your OL isn't this bad, palmer has almost no time.

Rough choice. The Steelers being a game back comes with them being very POed coming off two losses...

Nice catch and holding on by Owens.

That is a concern of mine.

Man, is TO the only one who can catch?

Hate the Steelers soooo much

My god how dumb is Carson Palmer. Throwing balls out of bounds when he has open receivers, forcing bullets into stupid coverage, floating stupid throws to bad areas.

He really is an abysmal brainiac.

A hugely physical game for the Steelers that has beat them up on squeaking out a win. That couldn't have went much better for our chances next week really.

I feel better about next week and I already thought we could win.

I think I'll take this. The Steelers won't have the must-win attitude, they played a hard game tonight and have a short week to recover, and we've seen a loss and a near loss to an inferior team, so there's definitely tape out there of how to beat them.

Brady would have won that drive.

My god how dumb is Carson Palmer. Throwing balls out of bounds when he has open receivers, forcing bullets into stupid coverage, floating stupid throws to bad areas.

He really is an abysmal brainiac.

lol, true, but if the Been-gals can come this close, to beating the steelers, and we beat them. lol, I think you guys have a decent shot:)

Last edited:
Brady would have won that drive.

hard to say with our current WR core. Polamalu wouldnt have to worry about TO and ochocinco with our current crew.

I think I'll take this. The Steelers won't have the must-win attitude, they played a hard game tonight and have a short week to recover, and we've seen a loss and a near loss to an inferior team, so there's definitely tape out there of how to beat them.

I'll drink to that:eat1:

DAMN IT! So close to shutting up espn about the steelers for a week. But for the pats case this is probably better. A hard fought win on a short week coming home to face a pissed off patriots team. Damn Julian Edelmen-look-alike just had to hang on to that damned ball :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick