PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION MNF: Seattle @ Philly 11/30

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
didn't see a thread so I HAD to put this up...mainly because of the early coaching decisions on offense by Pete the Cleaner. This is gruesome football, as if Amos Alonzo Stagg somehow took over Pete's body from the grave

Thanks. Had to get the free Hulu trial in order to watch. The GF is an Iggles fan. I won't pay for cable or BSPN so here we go. Bars are closed. We just traveled for the holiday week. So can't go to a friend's either...

Wentz is terrible. How did we lose to him in the Super Bowl?

any idea why Petey is calling running plays every down inside the opponent five yard line? They make some new kind of hallucinogenic drug out there in Sea-whackle?

Metcalf already has 101 yards receiving in 16 minutes and 4 seconds.

N’Keal Harry has 213 yards receiving on the season.

Nice pick, Bill. You really killed it on that one.

Metcalf already has 101 yards receiving in 16 minutes and 4 seconds.

N’Keal Harry has 213 yards receiving on the season.

Nice pick, Bill. You really killed it on that one.

If BB reads this it will hurt his feelings. You might want to consider deleting it.

any idea why Petey is calling running plays every down inside the opponent five yard line? They make some new kind of hallucinogenic drug out there in Sea-whackle?
He's afraid of another Butler interception.

If BB reads this it will hurt his feelings. You might want to consider deleting it.
Hmm. Maybe I should shift the blame to Creepy Caserio to lighten the blow?

will Philly score on offense tonight?..."Philadelphia keeps bringing the energy!" gushes Steve Levy...only a matter of time before he's calls it the "patriot offense"

will Philly score on offense tonight?..."Philadelphia keeps bringing the energy!" gushes Steve Levy...only a matter of time before he's calls it the "patriot offense"
People might be right about Newton, but I can’t see any metric that would suggest Wentz is better.

perfect name though...think of the possibilities...."Came and Wentz", "his get up and go got up and wentz", "Veni, Vidi,Wentzi", and "there's no sense in ever playing Wentz"...he LOOKS like a proto QB but there's something seriously defective in his processing...

I thought Cam was bad. Wentz is terrible. Looks like the Pats weren't the only team to pass on Metcalf...

Fcking Seattles crappy OL is holding and there are no calls. WTF. Why do they ignore it?

I thought Cam was bad. Wentz is terrible. Looks like the Pats weren't the only team to pass on Metcalf...
Yeah but look at what both of them are getting paid. That has to give Philthy fans extra heartburn.

perfect name though...think of the possibilities...."Came and Wentz", "his get up and go got up and wentz", "Veni, Vidi,Wentzi", and "there's no sense in ever playing Wentz"...he LOOKS like a proto QB but there's something seriously defective in his processing...
From Wentz do you come?

Butler plays for Tennessee.
I know who Butler plays for. I was alluding to Pete's possible fixation on the Super Bowl pick as an explanation for his calling running plays inside the five.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back