2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
didn't see a thread so I HAD to put this up...mainly because of the early coaching decisions on offense by Pete the Cleaner. This is gruesome football, as if Amos Alonzo Stagg somehow took over Pete's body from the grave

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Thanks. Had to get the free Hulu trial in order to watch. The GF is an Iggles fan. I won't pay for cable or BSPN so here we go. Bars are closed. We just traveled for the holiday week. So can't go to a friend's either...

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
any idea why Petey is calling running plays every down inside the opponent five yard line? They make some new kind of hallucinogenic drug out there in Sea-whackle?

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
Metcalf already has 101 yards receiving in 16 minutes and 4 seconds.

N’Keal Harry has 213 yards receiving on the season.

Nice pick, Bill. You really killed it on that one.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
will Philly score on offense tonight?..."Philadelphia keeps bringing the energy!" gushes Steve Levy...only a matter of time before he's calls it the "patriot offense"

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
will Philly score on offense tonight?..."Philadelphia keeps bringing the energy!" gushes Steve Levy...only a matter of time before he's calls it the "patriot offense"
People might be right about Newton, but I can’t see any metric that would suggest Wentz is better.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
perfect name though...think of the possibilities...."Came and Wentz", "his get up and go got up and wentz", "Veni, Vidi,Wentzi", and "there's no sense in ever playing Wentz"...he LOOKS like a proto QB but there's something seriously defective in his processing...

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I thought Cam was bad. Wentz is terrible. Looks like the Pats weren't the only team to pass on Metcalf...

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
perfect name though...think of the possibilities...."Came and Wentz", "his get up and go got up and wentz", "Veni, Vidi,Wentzi", and "there's no sense in ever playing Wentz"...he LOOKS like a proto QB but there's something seriously defective in his processing...
From Wentz do you come?