PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Sacrificial Lambs vs. Wayward Goats

Jalen Ramsey is eating early crow dinner

Jerome Boger on national TV. This is going to end very poorly.

Back on the bucs defense. Let’s see if they feed off their offense.

College rejects? LMFAO.
LouisRiddick is one of, if not the sharpest, nfl guys on the planet.
Played safety for BB in Cleveland,then spent about 10-15 yrs as an nfl scout, coach and Director of Player Personnel for Washington and Philly.
Hes also one of the few who had both BB and TBs backs during both - gates.
You have no idea wtf youre talking about.
Griese? Matbe I agree with you there, but man show Riddick some respect. And Levy is a decent play by play. The guys thsy had LAST year were clowns.
Lighten up, Francis. I'm referring to the pregame team. And Walter White can shove it.

Rams will need to bring it every possession in this game. Brady’s just getting started.

A chance to get off the field and the Bucs defense can’t do it.

Rams running zone beater concepts here- the hi-lo, and of course, Tampa Bay responds by playing... more zone.

Not gonna going anywhere with this trash defense.

Kupp is going to be a nightmare against us.

Lighten up, Francis. I'm referring to the pregame team. And Walter White can shove it.
Ok. I didnt watch pregame. Thought you were referring to broadcast team. We good.

Don’t you dare speak that way about the great Heisenberg. Word is he also “quit watching football over the politics.”

Bucs were blitzing a ton early in the years. The last 4 games not nearly as much as far as I can tell.

That's TWICE the Rams have drawn them offsides on a hard count for a critical first down in the RZ.

****ing Toilet Bowles

Bucs defense is going to make Brady and offense work even harder.

Bowles is complete trash. He should be relieved of his duties after this game. Defense is just getting worse.

2 big penalties in key situations for the bucs d in the red zone. Those are killers.

That was sooo easy. More pressure on brady and this offense.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back