PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Sacrificial Lambs vs. Wayward Goats

Pats are so going to get annihilated in a few weeks in LA. :D

Tampa has a deeply concerning trend of getting off to slow starts.

Toilet Bowles does a poor job of coaching zone defense. That was pathetic execution.

Uh... no.. Coaching difference is day and night. McVay is just coaching circles around Toilet Bowles.

Rams just carving them up

Brady might look silly again on prime time.

Uh... no.. Coaching difference is day and night. McVay is just coaching circles around Toilet Bowles.
True but it’s a terrible matchup for us imo. Hope I’m wrong obviously.

If I’m Arians, I’m issuing Bowles his walking papers after this game and getting Wade Phillips on the line to see if he’s still interested in coaching.

How is this team so terrible and so unprepared? It looks like a copy of the saints game.

Ticky tack call but that helps Brady

They just got bailed out by that flag but Evans ****ied our on that one. He could have caught that ball but didn’t want to get hit.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Why in the name of all that is holy, is Donald being blocked one on one?

Bowels defense does not actually exist

How is this team so terrible and so unprepared? It looks like a copy of the saints game.
Hey man... they practiced under the lights on Friday and Saturday to prepare for this one.

Brady is willing this ****fest down the field.

If I’m Arians, I’m issuing Bowles his walking papers after this game and getting Wade Phillips on the line to see if he’s still interested in coaching.

Has a d-coordinator ever been fired during the middle of a season on a winning team?

I love watching Ramsey play CB. He’s one of the most physical CBs I’ve ever seen.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Flores proved a few weeks ago Goff still is **** against the scheme they ran against him in the SB.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back