PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Sacrificial Lambs vs. Wayward Goats

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

MNF: Sacrificial Lambs vs. Wayward Goats​

Part of me wants the Bucs to blow them out, and part of me wants the opposite. And that is very bad...

1606176155290.png

The bigger test is on the Bucs defense. If they get stomped on, that team isn't going far in the playoffs.

MNF: Rams vs. Bucs 11/23/2020​

Brady is going to tear the Lambs up...IMO of course

Ooooops...just made a duplicate thread...please merge mods. Good looking out Ol' Rover

MNF: Rams vs. Bucs 11/23/2020​

Brady is going to tear the Lambs up...IMO of course
If his OC doesn’t decide to call 4 verticals on every passing down, he will. If so, he had better audible out of that **** or his OL is going to get him killed.

The bigger test is on the Bucs defense. If they get stomped on, that team isn't going far in the playoffs.
Looking forward to seeing their corners play 15 yards off the Rams’ receivers before the snap.

It's nice muting these announcers. For the most part, a bunch of clown college rejects. Annoying in extremis.

If his OC doesn’t decide to call 4 verticals on every passing down, he will. If so, he had better audible out of that **** or his OL is going to get him killed.
I expect them to start out run heavy,find Gronk in single coverage and short to intermediate curls...then hit the sluggos when the corners begin to cheat up. Ramsey sure has shot his mouth off pregame...gonna be fun watching how he handles this receiving corps

I expect them to start out run heavy,find Gronk in single coverage and short to intermediate curls...then hit the sluggos when the corners begin to cheat up. Ramsey sure has shot his mouth off pregame...gonna be fun watching how he handles this receiving corps
If they’re smart, they’ll have him trailing AB on every play. Evans has to still be gimpy on that ankle and you can have a safety shade to his side while Ramsey takes AB one-on-one in man. Make Brady hold the ball for a bit longer and let Donald and company pulverize him.

here we go....looking forward to a good game for once

Does anybody legitimately give a flying **** that this is an all-black officiating crew? Why can’t we stop making that a thing? Trot them out as an officiating crew. Not an all-black officiating crew so you can virtue signal until the cows come home. The former will actually help combat racism while the latter just helps perpetuate it. It’s pathetic.

Smith down - not a great start for the Bucs OL

There goes Donovan Smith. Call 4 verticals, Byron! Perfect time to do it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: sb1
Running right at Donald... great start.. yeah right.

Just THREADED that needle. Christ.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Throwing at Jalen on a 3rd and long when he's got the route sniffed out. Poor decision-making.

AB is Brady's new Edelman.. you watching, Kraft?
I doubt it. He’s too busy respecting women by paying them to jerk his limp piece of ziti.

Gonna be tough to run against this Rams front.

Throwing at Jalen on a 3rd and long when he's got the route sniffed out. Poor decision-making.
Did Jalen actually take inside shade on that one? If so, then yeah... poor decision.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back