PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF pregame thread: Pats @ Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a lot of running tonight. Mac doesnt have the arm for that wind.
This scientific hypothesis doesn't hold water. You forgot to factor in the
Carbonaro Effect

Quite a few talking points about Mac "never playing in a real hostile environment" which is maybe onto something, but I'm starting to think people are way overestimating Buffalo's crowd. This isn't Seattle or KC or NO. It's not as intimidating as people are making it out to be imo

Quite a few talking points about Mac "never playing in a real hostile environment" which is maybe onto something, but I'm starting to think people are way overestimating Buffalo's crowd. This isn't Seattle or KC or NO. It's not as intimidating as people are making it out to be imo

He's played in plenty of hostile crowds - Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Florida, etc. But He's never really played (to my knowledge) in a bad weather game combined with a hostile crowd. I think he'll be fine. And he'll probably enjoy playing in front of Bills mafia.

It almost feels like some people would do everything to set themselves for a rant..
5wut10.gif

From this N-S googlemaps view, stadium appears to be along a 315-135 degree axis.

so westerly 270-to-90 degree wind would come 1/4 off to playing field; IF if weren’t for the big walls and resulting swirling/vortexes.
We all need an intervention.....or new hobbies.

But in the meantime....

Chart indicates wind coming from the west southwest heading east northeast at 8pm
Buffalo, NY wind map and forecast — Windy.app

i want to call the commissione; if you’re not allowed to heat the game balls; I don’t think the Jills should be allowed to heat their players while ours are cold. That’s not legitimate HFA.
:evil:

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

He's played in plenty of hostile crowds - Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Florida, etc. But He's never really played (to my knowledge) in a bad weather game combined with a hostile crowd. I think he'll be fine. And he'll probably enjoy playing in front of Bills mafia.
Stadiums 75-80% empty in 2020

i want to call the commissione; if you’re not allowed to heat the game balls; I don’t think the Jills should be allowed to heat their players while ours are cold. That’s not legitimate HFA.
:evil:
I suspect Bills Mafia attendees will launch body temperature bildos when the mood strikes (and the batteries run out)

Stadiums 75-80% empty in 2020
Oh snap, forgot to take that into account. And in 2019 he wasn't starting (he was behind Tua, right?) so... I guess that makes it all the more remarkable that he's not shown any signs of being held back by crowd noise on road games this year. Credit to the coaching staff as well.

Going to lock thread as the gdt is now up.....Go Pats!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots