PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF pregame thread: Pats @ Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Duggar is unvaccinated as he is among a few players that always have a mask on in travel photos made available on patriots.com
Interesting. Patriots are one of the highly vaccinated teams right?

I remember this offseason people were calling Dugger a bust, but now after the season that he's had so far, he is potentially a big loss if he can't go. I really think he has made a big leap in year 2.
And Dawson Knox has like 7 TDs for the bills. Big absence if he can't go.

Interesting. Patriots are one of the highly vaccinated teams right?
Most teams havent made that information available. AFAIK only two teams numbers are known - Bucs and Falcons (both 100%). All but two teams have a 95%+ rate. Chances are the pats are among those.

Good morning everyone, getting you ready for Wednesday:

I liked Keyes as a mid-mid/late Day 3 prospect during the 2020 draft... Long arms, not a Slot defender however, strictly Outside... Worth a shot, though I don't know if I wouldn't have simply kept the more experienced Brian Poole, in case Myles Bryant continues to struggle...

Pretty sure Duggar is unvaccinated as he is among a few players that always have a mask on in travel photos made available on patriots.com
Why speculate on this? There are plenty of people who wear masks all the time around others during this thing. My wife's cousin does so and so does my Sister-in-Law..

Most teams havent made that information available. AFAIK only two teams numbers are known - Bucs and Falcons (both 100%). All but two teams have a 95%+ rate. Chances are the pats are among those.

Yes, the Patriots are among the two groups you mentioned (though ALL teams are) Where, exactly, is a different story. And, again, why speculate?

Haha, my bad. This is the current forecast for the 6th at gametime:

View attachment 38231

Low chance of precipitation, but could be pretty windy.

A little windier than the previous forecast... Don't know if I'd rather have a little more snow and a little less wind... Mac will need the best conditions possible to combat the temperatures, and high winds won't help him, at all.

Yes, the Patriots are among the two groups you mentioned (though ALL teams are) Where, exactly, is a different story. And, again, why speculate?
Yeah, Pats are likely one of the 28 teams in the 95-100% range (a range that is no doubt "highly vaccinated"). 2 teams are confirmed to be at 100%. As of last month, 2 teams were below 95% (no idea how far below). Since an outbreak can derail a season, i think it's only natural that people will speculate. You're right about not making assumptions based off of mask wearing though.

I liked Keyes as a mid-mid/late Day 3 prospect during the 2020 draft... Long arms, not a Slot defender however, strictly Outside... Worth a shot, though I don't know if I wouldn't have simply kept the more experienced Brian Poole, in case Myles Bryant continues to struggle...

Don't worry about Keyes.. The Pats cut him today..

It still amazes me. All those wins in the 90s. All those Super Bowls. All those Pro Bowls full of Bills players. Cheap tickets available in old Foxboro Stadium. 10 to 15k fans used to come down. And they are so angry about the Pats? They had years and years and years of dominance. Why not let another team enjoy their brief time at the top?

Sure. What‘s a few dominant decades between friends?

Certainly hope he isn't that selfish and stupid. One of my favorite young Patriots, but that opinion goes out the window if he's an anti vaxxer.

It will be the same offense we saw vs Tennessee. Run into a brick wall and keep doing it in an effort to use the clock and keep the game close. i can't ****kcing stand this offense when they do this but we have to admit it's been pretty effective.

Pats are very lucky Jones has been so damn good on third down after McDaniels leaves him with 3d and 8 and 9 after he runs on first and second for 2 yards.
What are you talking about? Did you even watch the Tennessee game?

I'm currently watching the Tennessee game, as many of you know I didn't tune in until halfway into the third quarter last weekend so I was confused by why people were so anxious at the time. Most folks said I had just missed all the rough parts, but I'm currently halfway into the second quarter and I really don't see any problems so far... I did just see one of the most horrible roughing the passer calls I've ever seen though!

I'm currently watching the Tennessee game, as many of you know I didn't tune in until halfway into the third quarter last weekend so I was confused by why people were so anxious at the time. Most folks said I had just missed all the rough parts, but I'm currently halfway into the second quarter and I really don't see any problems so far... I did just see one of the most horrible roughing the passer calls I've ever seen though!
Last two minutes-ish... :haha:

Most teams havent made that information available. AFAIK only two teams numbers are known - Bucs and Falcons (both 100% vaccinated or have vaccination cards purchased on the Internet). All but two teams have a 95%+ rate. Chances are the pats are among those.

Fixed it for you.

Probably some people anxious with the run yards they gave up but were always in control of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes