PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF pregame thread: Pats @ Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So old friend Dabol is still the OC for the Bills? Another coach who is familiar with BB and the Patriots system? How long has he been there? What's his record? Can Skippy keep up this Monday night? Another under the radar match up the media should be talking about.

My own personal heirarchy of franchise hatred, most to least:

Indianapolis - Deflategate liars, Manning rump swabs
NY Jets - Just a pathetic franchise, top to bottom
Buffalo - obnoxious little brother syndrome for 20 years running
Baltimore - so, so, SO full of themselves, worship a murderer, whiny coach
Miami - pathetic, but a thorn in our backside too often, especially down there in December, clinging to 1970s glory, Shula was a mouthy tool
Pittsburgh - see Baltimore, so, so, SO full of themselves, won titles this century only with unprecedented help by refs and when Brady's knee was blown out, yet still think it's the 70s.
Kansas City - Once a nothing burger, but the media Mahomes love fest and his obnoxious girlfriend have them rising
Raiders - also full of themselves for 1980s achievements and still irrationally salty about the Tuck Rule
NY Giants - dropping down the list, since 2014, 2016, 2018 have eased the pain
Green Bay - Just so sick of Aaron Rodgers
Denver - more of a problem than they should have been. over the years, Peyton added a stench
Cleveland- enough of the Baker commercials, for one totally average QB
Dallas - the most full of themselves, but less often an issue since their most recent titles were in the Jurassic era
everyone else
Ive never thought about putting my hatred/dislike in hierachical order, i don't hate most teams. The ones i do would be.

1. The jest, because they're the Jest
2. Dallas, like you said they are full of themselves, they say "they are Americas Team" i hated them before any other team.
3. Indy, not only because of deflate gate, it goes back to Irsay moving the team in the middle of the night. Then throw on bill polian
4. Pittsburgh, i didn't hate the squeelrs until until bill cower started coaching the them. After cower became the coach the players turned into loudmouth punks that couldn't back their talk up, but would keep talking even after they got their azzs handed to them.
(See early 2000's patriot beatdowns of the squeelers)
5. Baltimore for the reasons you stated, whiny coach who started deflate gate
6. I don't like Miami because of the self entitled fans

Last edited:

So... the game isn't going to be like this. Whew.

Downloaded half the photos in the Twitter thread for walls at work. LOL.

Mixing in w my xmas deco. :cool:

hey @Ian, can we get a smilie w a Santa hat for the season?

Reactions: Ian
I'm hoping for as much snow as possible. This team is better equipped for a bad weather game than Buffalo

not sure I want Mac to be throwing the ball in a heavy snowstorm...we can to try to run on them but Buffalo has a great run D

Downloaded half the photos in the Twitter thread for walls at work. LOL.

Mixing in w my xmas deco. :cool:

hey @Ian, can we get a smilie w a Santa hat for the season?

It's hard to find good Mac Jones wallpaper for my phone. I've seen a couple out there but I haven't been impressed. I get the feeling that Patriots fans are just not as tech savvy or creative as fans of other teams lol.

not sure I want Mac to be throwing the ball in a heavy snowstorm...we can to try to run on them but Buffalo has a great run D
In for a penny, in for a pound.

experience in Buffalo Dec snow now could pay off in Feb Foxboro snow

(yeah I know, Jan but I went for the alliteration ;)

It will be the same offense we saw vs Tennessee. Run into a brick wall and keep doing it in an effort to use the clock and keep the game close. i can't ****kcing stand this offense when they do this but we have to admit it's been pretty effective.

Pats are very lucky Jones has been so damn good on third down after McDaniels leaves him with 3d and 8 and 9 after he runs on first and second for 2 yards.

an interesting wrinkle, which I didn’t consider and may have been discussed previously in this thread, is that Mac is very familiar with Brian Daboll when they were both at Alabama. Obviously Daboll was here at one point and Belichick knows him, but he wasn’t the OC. I wonder what insight Mac can provide the defense with Daboll’s tendencies, etc.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Duggar is unvaccinated as he is among a few players that always have a mask on in travel photos made available on patriots.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes