PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF late Game: Bills @ SF

Yes,

Sure. The problem is that isn’t enough to beat a team like the Bills.
I dunno. Weren’t they pretty close to taking them down when they were not playing nearly as well as yesterday ?

NE is a weird team this year. Losing to losers, defeating winners...

So this game is on here. OTA tv. Could not watch the early game but can watch this blow out

Yes,

Sure. The problem is that it isn’t sustainable or enough to beat a team like the Bills.
It was enough to beat the bills the first time around if scam didn’t fumble the game away.

I dunno. Weren’t they pretty close to taking them down when they were not playing nearly as well as yesterday ?

We will see. I don’t think we are seeing the same Cam now. I hope I’m wrong but it looks like he has regressed as a passer. Maybe if Edelman comes back...

Bills look good. If i have to pick between them and Pitt next week I'm taking Buffalo. Pitt is pretty beat up too right now

I believe we didn't have Gilmore that game either. One huge difference

If you delete the part of the season where the team was derailed by COVID it dorsnt look that different than many patriot seasons. We will never know how much the covid issues and lack of practice had to do with the 4 game losing streak or how much more difficult it was to get through it in a transitional year with a new offensive scheme and a bunch of new defensive players. But I suspect a lot.
If this team wins out and goes into the playoffs winning 8 of 9 since that 4 game losing streak they are going to be a tough out.
They are still developing and fine tuning the unusual win in spite of the QB identity so they could continue to improve.

I believe we didn't have Gilmore that game either. One huge difference
Terrance Brooks played every snap. Dugger. was also out. Winovich was in the doghouse and barely played.

Given that one of the strengths of the secondary is that we rotate corners the fact that we had 6 dbs play out of 58 snaps 58,58,58,58,57,54 we were definitely limited.

Pats really aren’t going to get any help whatsoever this week are they. I don’t think I remember a week with this team in a playoff race and every single one of the half dozen or so teams of interest didn’t lose.

I thought SF’s defense was good? How many times do I have to see that ******* Saleh’s face when SF plays in a national televised game?

Fcking Josh Allen gets that BS rtp call? This league has jumped the shark

Good job, Saleh. Well disciplined D.

Most overrated D coordinator ever. My Lord. Hey media, stop propping this guy up like he’s a God.

Where is Jimmy G? B U S T

so...did you guys know that Kyle Shanahan is a genius?? I have heard this crew repeat this repeatedly tonight..."genius!!!" "genius!!"...I really hope the "genius" has a play that will net the 9ers 17 points...

Oh wow. Saleh works out? Wow, game over.

might be the Rats next head coach?
The rumor du jour is Cowher to NYJ. All I know is I would never go there unless I was given 100% control of everything. I want my own GM, and even he still doesn't get the final word over me.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back