PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Tomlin handed James Harrison envelope after brutal hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this shows to me how little actual “cheating “ really goes on in ne. Think of all the players bb has released/traded under not so good terms. The fact that not one player has come out trying to say anything from spygate was heavily implemented in gameplanning or played a major role in helping us win speaks volumes.

Jh wasnt on good terms with tomlin ever since not getting pt in 2017. while he is now trying to deny notions of a bounty, he obviously was careless in letting this get out, definitely something the Steelers didn’t want getting out.

Nothing to see here, move along....

If BB did something like this in 2002-2003....we would still lose draft picks!

This would be bigger national news than Coronavirus if this was the Patriots.

Just have to wonder how pervasive this practice is on the Steelers... It violates the salary cap... Plus league rules which state players must pay fines, team can't do it for them... And there is no way this was a one time thing... I consider it an ongoing institution of corruption... A conspiracy if you will, so Steeler players can hurt or maim other players without the fear of a financial penalty...

Just have to wonder how pervasive this practice is on the Steelers... It violates the salary cap... Plus league rules which state players must pay fines, team can't do it for them... And there is no way this was a one time thing... I consider it an ongoing institution of corruption... A conspiracy if you will, so Steeler players can hurt or maim other players without the fear of a financial penalty...

ive only been watching football since the early 90s, but theyre the only team i know who’s taken out multiple starting qbs in playoff games with low shots (brady, palmer). The palmer one benefitted them a great deal. Those were the cowher years though

ive only been watching football since the early 90s, but theyre the only team i know who’s taken out multiple starting qbs in playoff games with low shots (brady, palmer). The palmer one benefitted them a great deal. Those were the cowher years though
so you are saying this has been going on since the early 90's... I'd buy that

Look, a certified POS TRIPPED a player during play in an actual NFL game...ON PURPOSE! That cretin should have been immediately drummed out of the league. There is no possible justification for what Tomlin pulled other than THIS is precisely the person he is...a SCUMBAG.

so you are saying this has been going on since the early 90's... I'd buy that

could be, but I don’t remember the 90s very well or them doing anything really dirty. Just the cheapshots in the 2000s stick out and multiple players there in the 2010s known for leading with the helmet. That hopefully ended after shazier got his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News