Status
Not open for further replies.

convertedpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Michael Silver's Insider Patriot Source Revealed

sjimcarreybutttalkingla.jpg

From the Tom Brady contract "issue" to BB hating Tebow, it's clear Michael Silver has no ******* idea about anything relating to the Patriots.

Please don't post any more of his articles on the forum. You're just feeding the troll. :trolls:

Y! SPORTS

For the record, I stand by my original assertion that Belichick has told many people in the Patriots' organization that he's not a Tebow fan. After Belichick's strong denial last Friday, the same source weighed in with an even more forceful rebuttal, insisting that the coach was "so full of it" and that Belichick's Tebow-bashing was commonplace at the team's facility.
Realistically, however, I think Belichick made this move because he reconsidered his views on pro football's most polarizing player – and because he concluded that he's a creative, open-minded and innovative enough coach to maximize Tebow's unique skill set.
And while Belichick may not be getting an invitation to my next pool party (and while I stopped receiving his hand-written holiday cards many Decembers ago), I'll give the man this: He may, in fact, be smart enough to pull this off.

He should just shut up. As Abe Lincoln said, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

You said it more eloquently than I could.

Silver's wrong (big surprise) but can't just let it go.

You said it more eloquently than I could.

Silver's wrong (big surprise) but can't just let it go.

Concur.

I would say that Silver would be the perfect reporter for the National Enquirer, but then I remembered that even the National Enquirer has standards.

There has been some really ******ed rationale going around about this pickup. Belichick isn't doing Tebow a favor. Belichick isn't trying to prove he's bigger than the media. Belichick isn't trying to make a point to Michael Silver.

Belichick cares about winning ******* football games and breaking records he's not going to waste a roster spot on some dumb attempt to one up some crappy reporter.

Belichick likely hates Tebow as a QB - not as a football player. Silver simply doesn't understand the distinction.

Now, where can I get one of those "Tim Tebow" necklaces with the gold "T"?

Maeby decides to be a Christian - YouTube

Re: Michael Silver's Insider Patriot Source Revealed

sjimcarreybutttalkingla.jpg

From the Tom Brady contract "issue" to BB hating Tebow, it's clear Michael Silver has no ******* idea about anything relating to the Patriots.

Please don't post any more of his articles on the forum. You're just feeding the troll. :trolls:

Silver is a full on ass hat. Proven more than once. :rolleyes:

and that Belichick's Tebow-bashing was commonplace at the team's facility.

Yeah, it sounds very Belichick-like to bash Tebow during his spare time like a jealous high school girl.

Yeah, it sounds very Belichick-like to bash Tebow during his spare time like a jealous high school girl.

It all depends on the situation. We all know that Weis and he bashed Patrick Pass amongst the coaches. So, it could have been that he was doing the same amongst the coaches. That being said, the likelihood of a coach or assistant talking to Silver is NONE.

Reporter "Hey Bill did your decision to sign Tebow have anything top do with Mike Silver's recent story?"

BB "Who?"

"I stopped receiving his hand-written holiday cards many Decembers ago..."

That's gotta be the most pathetic, simpering, craven attempt that any Parasite has ever made to worm a shred ~ a crumb ~ of Relevance from a Friendship he sleazily implies he once had with a man a Billion times his Better.

What a bitter, pathetic Parasite that SlimeBall is.

*And to suggest that Coach Bill would do this to spite verminous, pestilential excrement like Silver ~ as if he'd give a rat's @$$ what that simpering slime thinks!! ~ is the most insanely delusional wishful thinking that I've ever read.

With all due respect, OTG, given the banners flying at the top of the site here, might I suggest finding a sig pic that's a little less, um, graphic?

"I stopped receiving his hand-written holiday cards many Decembers ago..."

That's gotta be the most pathetic, simpering, craven attempt that any Parasite has ever made to worm a shred ~ a crumb ~ of Relevance from a Friendship he sleazily implies he once had with a man a Billion times his Better.

What a bitter, pathetic Parasite that SlimeBall is.

*And to suggest that Coach Bill would do this to spite verminous, pestilential excrement like Silver ~ as if he'd give a rat's @$$ what that simpering slime thinks!! ~ is the most insanely delusional wishful thinking that I've ever read.

It's a nice racket that Silver has going with this story.

He can defend his anonymous source as being 100% credible and reliable without any evidence to support this. I understand this is the way journalism works, but Silver's not exposing corruption or revealing information that was hidden against the public good. He's basically reporting a piece of high school level gossip, but he can claim "journalistic integrity" and we have to believe that the story must be on the level.

Of course, his source was able to contact him today with more inside information about the Patriots after Tebow was signed. Amazingly, this new information verified what Silver reported last week, despite events to the contrary. Funny that the source, with all their inner knowledge about the Patriots, didn't clue Silver in about the signing before it happened.

With all due respect, OTG, given the banners flying at the top of the site here, might I suggest finding a sig pic that's a little less, um, graphic?

Forgive me for saying so, Brother Nutmeg, but: Considering the Banner ~ singular ~ that you are evidently referring to ~ that being the one in your Avatar, as I cannot imagine that your suggestion has anything to do with Myra Kraft ~ then it seems clear that you're trying to impose your philosophical and political views on me.

So: No, Sir. You may not.

Indeed, given the context of the Picture ~ My Man Richard Harrow preparing to blow the brains out of a Murderer who at that moment is holding a gun to a child's head ~ I should think that you'd be standing and applauding.

You will be happy to read, however, that I hesitated to post that Picture, as, while it is an awesome Picture, it is, indeed, a bit Graphic, and was already leaning towards replacing it...and I suppose I will probably do so.

It's a nice racket that Silver has going with this story.

He can defend his anonymous source as being 100% credible and reliable without any evidence to support this. I understand this is the way journalism works, but Silver's not exposing corruption or revealing information that was hidden against the public good. He's basically reporting a piece of high school level gossip, but he can claim "journalistic integrity" and we have to believe that the story must be on the level.

Of course, his source was able to contact him today with more inside information about the Patriots after Tebow was signed. Amazingly, this new information verified what Silver reported last week, despite events to the contrary. Funny that the source, with all their inner knowledge about the Patriots, didn't clue Silver in about the signing before it happened.

Excellent Post, Sir, but we don't have to believe a damned thing.

And I, for one, don't believe a word of the sewage that this Chump prints.

It seems pretty likely that:

1. In the run-up to playing the Tebow-led Broncos, BB made his team emphatically aware of Tebow's weakinesses.

2. Silver is spinning this as if BB spent a lot of energy talking about Tebow at other times, times that doing so wouldn't particularly help the Pats win footbll games.

He made a complete ass of himself on NFLN today when he got nailed with direct questions about his story, and basically was just like, "well, I wouldn't say he would spite me, per se, but <blah blah blah>" and "I've known Belichick for a long time and I don't pretend he's smarter than me, because he certainly is"... just a total embarrassing attempt to hold his ground.

Sometimes you should walk away, instead of trying to justify a stupid position.

OTOH being a contrarian is a good thing in this society, wonder if he gained any more twitter followers??..

Sometimes you should walk away, instead of trying to justify a stupid position.

OTOH being a contrarian is a good thing in this society, wonder if he gained any more twitter followers??..

Skip Bayless is the best contrarian hack in the sports media today, but he would never write an article like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST